2013.01.23 - Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA, US

Furygirl

nvm found the right place. anyone get exactly what they wanted? I'm looking to get section 118, 119, 112, or 113. I'd like GA but the wife might be prego... :indiff:

think they'll do the every 10 minutes thing this time?

I had one for section 119 but let it go. hopefully you got it up lol. when i tried for another section, nothing was available. but anyway i'm going to the SD show instead.

After spending the past hour and a half frantically clicking for 4 GA muse tickets, and even asking for any recommendations in this topic, I am thoroughly fucking disappointed to come out empty handed (you can't even select General Admission anymore). I'm also thoroughly disappointed in the lack of help from the other Musers that did have success.

I really hope more GA tickets are available when it goes on sale in public.

After spending the past hour and a half frantically clicking for 4 GA muse tickets, and even asking for any recommendations in this topic, I am thoroughly fucking disappointed to come out empty handed (you can't even select General Admission anymore). I'm also thoroughly disappointed in the lack of help from the other Musers that did have success.

I really hope more GA tickets are available when it goes on sale in public.

I got my tickets on the first try, so I didn't really have any other advice. It was pretty much luck of the draw. :(

I don't know why you'd be disappointed in other Musers. Getting tix is one of those things that just happen for some and unfortunately doesn't happen for others. There were no tricks or advice that could have been given. Just had to keep trying.

You should try the KROQ presale tomorrow. I got amazing tickets through the KROQ presale for their last Staples Center show in 2010.

Hope you get GA tix!

Archived