2013.01.28 - Oracle Arena, Oakland, California, US

kueller

I am definitely going to this! Party on the BART bridge again! :awesome::dance:

I should just ask my mom to drop me off at the BART station or something.

I'm going too.

not really.

I'd like to though

I'll get your a ticket if you can fly over here.

Wish they would have announced this after the European tour started. I wanted to see how the tour was before buying tickets.

I agree. Too late now! :p

I should just ask my mom to drop me off at the BART station or something.

I swear I quoted your quote but somehow I quoted my own. So that previous reply was for you. :LOL:

Hmm, the East Bay, that's soooo far away.

Right?! :chuckle:

I'm still going, even though I hate going under the bay on BART.... *heebie-jeebies*

Definitely going to go to this. I don't have a car but I only live in Sacramento, I can find a way! c:

Capitol Corridor Amtrak to Richmond BART station, then BART to Oakland coliseum stop, and you're there.

So, checking out the venue's website for this show, and they have an interesting seating map. The floor is separated into sections, as though it was seated, yet the message at the top says it's general admission/standing only. Why separate the floor into sections if it's just GA? The reason I am asking is, if the floor has seating, i'd like to go ahead and presale for floor seats. If not, since I am a mini person, and we're bringing our 13 yr old, I am not comfortable being in a festival type situation.

Does anyone have a clue about this? I know there are some places in the US that don't allow standing room only type seating, due to the liability factor. I am just wondering if Oracle Arena is one of these places. Their explanation condradicts the seating map...

First timer here. Does anyone know if there will be cheaper ticket options when it's open to the general public? The ticket prices at Oracle seem to be quite a bit higher than other venues. http://www.ticketmaster.com/Muse-tickets/artist/1400322?tm_link=edp_Artist_Name

Also, has anyone ever bought tickets in person at the Oracle ticket office? Do they still charge ticketmaster fees?

Archived