2013.04.15 - Madison Square Garden, New York, NY, US

Jasonli18t

@musersadvocate thanks! I think it's gonna take a miracle :)

Also for Tuesday what time would be good to get there in the morning? I was thinking of 8 am but then again I don't want to look like a dumbass standing out there by myself.

When it comes to Radiohead fans, if the shows are back to back they usually get in line right after the night #1 to secure the front row 100%. They also have a number system so no one loses their place in line.

@musersadvocate thanks! I think it's gonna take a miracle :)

Also for Tuesday what time would be good to get there in the morning? I was thinking of 8 am but then again I don't want to look like a dumbass standing out there by myself.

You 100% will not be the only one standing out there at 8 am

How the hell did he meet Matt? I'm gonna try to meet the members on night 2.

posted in wrong thread, met to post in the Live thread in the Tour section :LOL: but anyway you guys will get PiB.

I guess they were still near the venue and he was driving by and rolled down the window to say hi and chat with them.

posted in wrong thread, met to post in the Live thread in the Tour section :LOL: but anyway you guys will get PiB.

I guess they were still near the venue and he was driving by and rolled down the window to say hi and chat with them.

Thanks for the info :)

hooooooolly craaaap. that gig was hands down amazing. i cannot find the words to describe how mind blowing this gig was. this was my 2nd time seeing them and i'll be seeing them later this week at izod center.

i had general admission tickets so i got around msg at 2. i was the 66th person in line. i waited there and i saw tom kirk walk up the block and said hi to him. he walked backed down the block again and i said hi again. i guess he was trying to get into msg but didn''t know where to go. finally he came back one more time and i asked him if i could have a picture with him and he said sure. he was very polite and nice. he asked me who my name was and i said "Adel." and i told him that he followed me on instagram and he was like "oh really? nice!" i took a pic with him, instagrammed that pic (look it up with the hashtag muse, you'll find it there) and i said something like "i love what you do for the band. have a great show!" and he said "thanks! enjoy the show!" it was awesome.

doors opened at around 6:30 and i was able to make it to the barrier near chris's side. biffy clyro was great. and then muse came on and it was amazing. that had the setlist that opened with isolated system, had motp instead of hysteria and stockholm syndrome (which was crazy) instead of new born. they played united states of eurasia too which was beautiful. i shook matt's hand during undisclosed desires. i said "matt, you're my idol!" and then he winked at me and grinned too lolol. during uprising, during the outro, matt threw his guitar at his amp and the neck snapped off the body. he put his arms out like "what the hell" cause he couldn't smash the guitar anymore and he took a bow. it was awesome! then starlight came and that was great that he dedicated it to the people in boston today and closed it off of course with survival which was so epic.

such an amazing night. i can't wait for friday! i wish people luck with tomorrow's show because they'll probably see hysteria, plug in baby and new born (and maybe dead star cause people were holding dead star signs). muse fan new or old or if it's your first time seeing them or your 10th, you won't be disappointed!

Ahhhh so amazing tonight! The boys were on fire! :D

I also saw Tom and said hello to him (didn't get a pic though... Prfhcaos, I'll have to look for yours! :D ), and I actually met Morgan and got a picture with him! That was pretty neat.

Of course the show was fabulous (though the setlist was pretty generic) and they had SO much energy. I couldn't believe he smashed the guitar! That was crazy!

But the highlight for me was... Well, did people notice that Matt kinda paused the show for like 30 seconds before Stockholm, and ran up to the front of the stage? That was because he saw my sign asking for a pick! He went right to the front and gave me TWO. I am still in shock! I was shaking!

Can't wait for night two! I'm on cloud nine right now. Hahahahaha

yeah TrebleRose, they were amazing as usual! And yeah I did see that before stockholm syndrome where he gave those people picks. nice to know that was you! i almost caught a pic at the end when chris threw them but i didn't :(. i wanted him to throw his harmonica when they finished man with harmonica but i think he gave it to that asian guy at the barrier who was going crazy hahaha. maybe i should hold a sign for a pick too or sign that says "picture matt?" cause those lucky fans at the end of undisclosed desires got a pic or a sign that says "drumstick?" for dom. idk i'll see on friday!

and that guitar smashing was still crazy! i can't get over that! i wanted matt to keep smashing it but i couldn't see what happened until the stage crew worker had the neck in one hand and the body in the other! but matt's reaction was priceless though!

here's the instagram link for my pic with tom:

http://instagram.com/p/YIszXAw8Ks/

it was still an amazing night! it was definitely better than the first time i saw muse at prudential center 2 1/2 years ago. but that show had plug in baby, new born, hysteria and all the other awesome old songs from tonight! plus citizen erased! but this night was amazing since i was at the barrier. i hope that i could get at the barrier on friday. i can't make it for tomorrow's show so have fun tomorrow!

Damn that is just simply awesome that Matt did that and Tom is a nice guy...too nice lol. In Orlando he had to dip out so I didn't want to bother him for a pic but the other kid I was w was ballsy enough to stop busy Tom for a photo op and I snapped the pic for him he didn't say no and run off even though he could have easily.

Gosh love hearing these stories at gigs. Now I can't wait until September.

I will be traveling by Amtrak to and from the gig tonight and could use some help with my planning.

From what I understand Muse went on around 9:15, is this correct?

Also, what time did the show end? The latest train is 11:15 so I will have to make it no matter what. I'm assuming they will end before 11 because of curfew and luckily Penn Station is right below The Garden.

Archived