2013.04.15 - Madison Square Garden, New York, NY, US

Jasonli18t

just received the email regarding the VIP stuff. Already got my ticket in the mail though.

Only thing is

Probably won't spend much time there as I want to see biffy

Biffy will go on at 8... so you will have an hour before they go on, and another 30 minutes between their set and Muse's. That's plenty of time to spend at the party.

Eve81: it looks like someone had a GA West ticket for sale on Musebay, check there!

If it´s littlemissamanda, I wrote to her and have no answer :(

But thanks you're so nice!

Do you know some good website to buy a ticket ?

Does anyone know if I'll have to show the credit card used to purchase my VIP package in order to pick the goodies up and go to the pre show party?

I'm pretty sure they said I would, but I can't find anything about this on the CID website. I'm guessing I'll need ID at least

Asking because my account information was compromised and I cut up the old card not realizing I'd need it :facepalm:

I have 3 tix (together) for sec 102. face value.

Also, does anyone plan on trying to meet the guys after the show? I really want to, but don't have any idea of where to go for that. It's usually by the tour bus, think, but it will prob be be parked in the garage. :(

Also, does anyone plan on trying to meet the guys after the show? I really want to, but don't have any idea of where to go for that. It's usually by the tour bus, think, but it will prob be be parked in the garage. :(

I would also love to know the answer to this. I'm gonna try Monday and Tuesday.

Eve81, did you say you bought your floor tix?? That is GREAT! How amazing to come from France to a great city like NYC and see them at such an iconic venue. You WON'T be disappointed!! Are you coming alone or hopefully with a friend? I've traveled abroad to see things I love too, so I am very excited for you;)

I would also love to know the answer to this. I'm gonna try Monday and Tuesday.

id try on tuesday since they wont be traveling anywhere after the show monday. just have to get lucky and spot them :p i know last tour someone met Morgan on the streets of NY before the gig

Eve81, did you say you bought your floor tix?? That is GREAT! How amazing to come from France to a great city like NYC and see them at such an iconic venue. You WON'T be disappointed!! Are you coming alone or hopefully with a friend? I've traveled abroad to see things I love too, so I am very excited for you;)

We are 6 French fans coming ;) We've planned both gigs at the MSG + the one at the Izod in NJ.

Some have already come to NY, some not (I have, third time there)

Yes! It will be amazing! And i hope to meet some of you there!!! I can't wait! We arrived tomorrow night as Judith (1 of my friends said)

:)

What time are you planning to get to the venue. Like others have said, I cannot get there at 10am to start lining up, LOL> I have to work, and then take the train up. I may ask for a half day at work:) But even then, I can't get there too early. I'd love to meet up with you guys somewhere!

Archived