Jasonli18t

2013.04.15 - Madison Square Garden, New York, NY, US

Hello. This will be Muse's 3rd show at Madison Square Garden. This is a thread for that show, on what is sure to be a fine Monday, April 15th, 2013.

It will also by my 3rd time seeing them at MSG.

Discuss. :)

Edited by Jasonli18t

Need to go to this, and Izod! Saw them at MSG two years ago and it was incredible.

GA this time, I hope!

i missed them last time when they came to MSG. But then 6 months later after the MSG show, I saw them in Newark. Best show ever hands down. I wanna try getting tickets for both MSG and IZOD center. if i manage to pull that off, that'll be sick!

Edited by prfhcaos

First Monday in the history of all Mondays that I will not strongly dislike.

Also, my boss will be going with his kids. So if I show up to work late the next day, it'll be ok.

I love MSG but such a bitch to get tix through ticketmaster, saw Muse play there before much better than Nassau Col. where the power went out ughhh. Does anyone know when the presale will be next week?

Which is normally the range of the tickets? I'll probably go, but i have to save all the money :D is going to be my first muse gig i hope so :p

Definitely planning on making this and Izod. I'm hoping that because it's on a Monday it'll keep ticket demand down a bit. Last time GA tickets and scalpers got out of control.

I love MSG but such a bitch to get tix through ticketmaster,

how is this any different than any other muse show in the US for the past 6 years at least?

I'll get tickets for this gig just in case, if I can't go I'll probably just give them to a friend, sucks not being in the states anymore :indiff:

i fainted in the pit at the last MSG show during stockholm syndrome and had to get carried out. :LOL: hopefully this doesn't happen again :\mm/:
Aww sorry to hear that. Perfectly acceptable song to faint to though :D

I wonder how many GA tickets will be available in Wednesday's sale :shifty: I also wonder if the floor seats will actually be divided by A B C as shown in the seating charts, that is annoying if it is and if the concert people follow through with that crap. I also wonder what the price will be. I also wonder what the setlist will be. I also wonder what kind of pants Dom will wear. I especially wonder what kind of outfit Matt will dazzle us with.

Aww sorry to hear that. Perfectly acceptable song to faint to though :D

I wonder how many GA tickets will be available in Wednesday's sale :shifty:I also wonder if the floor seats will actually be divided by A B C as shown in the seating charts, that is annoying if it is and if the concert people follow through with that crap. I also wonder what the price will be. I also wonder what the setlist will be. I also wonder what kind of pants Dom will wear. I especially wonder what kind of outfit Matt will dazzle us with.

I went to ticketmaster earlier today to check prices and the seating map changed the floor into a full GA pit, but its split down the middle into "west GA" and "east GA".

Makes me even more nervous for tomorrow. :(

I went to ticketmaster earlier today to check prices and the seating map changed the floor into a full GA pit, but its split down the middle into "west GA" and "east GA".

Makes me even more nervous for tomorrow. :(

The west/east thing kind of sucks, but I'll take it over the floor layout last time where it was basically just a small west section and the whole rear of the floor were seats on risers. Since GA tickets were nearly impossible to get in 2010 hopefully this will make it a bit easier.

Hate that it's on a Monday, but I will definitely be there! It'll be my first Muse concert.

The west/east thing kind of sucks, but I'll take it over the floor layout last time where it was basically just a small west section and the whole rear of the floor were seats on risers. Since GA tickets were nearly impossible to get in 2010 hopefully this will make it a bit easier.

Hey Kevin, will you be doing Izod as well?

i fainted in the pit at the last MSG show during stockholm syndrome and had to get carried out. :LOL: hopefully this doesn't happen again :\mm/:

omg i was standing right next to you when that happened. i felt so bad for you.. but you will make it up this time.

Kinda annoyed that I looked on Stub-Hub this morning, and they have tickets onsale. :eek: Pre-sale doesn't happen for 45minutes still, and Regular sale is Friday... damn brokers.

Well, that was a lot easier than usual. I think there were only GA seats available, or maybe that's all I wanted to see...