Well, even on the phone the FLACs are noticeably clearer than 320kbps mp3 files. What do you mean by "what size can your phone take?". It goes up to 1200kbps with clearity and from there on it gets messy quality wise.

Well what type of phone do you have because unless your using an iPhone the dynamic range on your phones audio chip is pretty low. You'll hardly hear any difference unless you're using a headphone amp (even then it's still minimal). If you are I apologise but I'm making that assumption.

How are you ble to clearly hear the differences between FLACs and mp3s on the phone? :LOL:

The main thing about the HD Audio FLAC files, when you don't have really good equipment, is that they're mastered differently from the CD audio files.

Well what type of phone do you have because unless your using an iPhone the dynamic range on your phones audio chip is pretty low. You'll hardly hear any difference unless you're using a headphone amp (even then it's still minimal). If you are I apologise but I'm making that assumption.

I am running poweramp on HTC One S (beats audio disabled) with ibasso d-zero dac/amp . I also have a pair of proper earplugs (golden head. grandparents rule ).

The main reason is the diffwrent mastering . dm sotu and pta have loudness war cds but excellwnt vigh

Archived