The 2nd Law Is Out Now! And win a signed setlist!

KirkBot

Fucking outraged. I've received not a fucking thing after waiting a month and a half after pre-ordering. No box set, no CDs, not even a shitty download. One of the orders has changed status to 'awaiting payment verification' which it certainly didn't say a couple of days ago (it was dispatched back then!), so it's clearly not even left the bloody warehouse; my HD download hasn't even started since trying to get it to work since midnight; and after I've spent - no word of exaggeration at all - thousands of pounds over the years buying all manner of shit from the .mu shop, I feel like they've treated me like shit.

Sent them a raging email of complaint: can't even call them to complain cos there's no number! Cowards :mad: What's the point of a pre-order when it doesn't arrive on the day of release?! If I'd known I would have given HMV or Amazon my bloody money: at least they get my orders right! Before anyone suggests it, yes I checked with the neighbours and asked everyone whether the post arrived: it had, but with no red slip or any form of package or ANYTHING. Anyways, say what you will, I'm too fucked off right now and had to rant somewhere. Fuck the .mu shop :fear:

The new t-shirt designs are disappointing.

Very standard - album cover, muse logo and song titles.

Would like something a bit different really - hopefully the tour range will be better.

(Hint to the designers - look back at the OOS era shirts for ways to incorporate album detail and Muse logos without it being so bleeding obvious and lazy)

The new t-shirt designs are disappointing.

Very standard - album cover, muse logo and song titles.

Would like something a bit different really - hopefully the tour range will be better.

(Hint to the designers - look back at the OOS era shirts for ways to incorporate album detail and Muse logos without it being so bleeding obvious and lazy)

:yesey: Not that it stopped us buying the Roundhouse t-shirts! :LOL::LOL::rolleyes:

I thought by pre-ordering over a month ago my CD would have arrived yesterday.

Still nothing yet!

I live in Reading UK, shouldn't I have received this by now?

Anybody else with the same problem?

Quite a few people. I ordered mine half an hour after they were made available and there's still no sign of it, just the order status on .mu claiming it was dispatched last Wednesday.

:yesey: Not that it stopped us buying the Roundhouse t-shirts! :LOL::LOL::rolleyes:

Were there Muse ones specifically or just Roundhouse/iTunes Fest in general with all artists' names?

Finally got my box set but having to cancel all other T2L pre-orders cos of epic fail order :facepalm: And the HD audio has FINALLY started downloading, sing hallelujah!

Haven't even had a chance to spaff over new merch, which is all right: nothing special or amazing tbh. I eventually warmed to the cover art cos the colours are awesome - still don't like the broccoli shape. Bought up a few tops and accessories even though I'm hating on .mu shop right now: I can't get this shit anywhere else though :LOL:

no but they were special ;)

actually quite a nice fit too (until it shrinks in the wash)

Were there Muse ones specifically or just Roundhouse/iTunes Fest in general with all artists' names?

Muse specific. Broccoli on front and Roundhouse date with the charity names on the back :-)

Archived