The 2nd Law HD Download Problem

Jeimuzu

1. I never got a link. I guess I gotta wait until tomorrow since I am in the USA? Some clarification would be nice... I know it says OCT 2, but their official website says it is "Out Now".

2. Hearing about corrupted data is not good. I am STILL waiting for my replacement USB from my deluxe version of The Resistance because there were corrupt files. Not really sure why I spent money on the Deluxe version of T2L when they ripped me off (aka didn't give me what I paid for) last time.

Very awesome move to fix all the problems! Cheers! Can enjoy the album in full lossless now. :D Was worried I would run into some problems since the previous server kept telling me that I had already reached my download limit when I never even got the download to start once, but all is well now.

Now listening to it in Fidelia via a Headroom Total BitHead DAC/Amp through my custom IEMs. Very nice indeed, just got to get my hands on a newer DAC which can handle a 96/24 signal without down-converting it. Still sounds awesome!

Hmm, yes. I know some of these words.

Hi guys

The HD Redemption page is back up again http://muse.mu/the2ndlawdownload. Essentially our Digital Service Provider (who support the downloads on the webstore) had a bug related to allowing the downloads to be pause/resume-able that ended up erroneously hammering the download server, leading to all the freezing/dropouts. This has been replaced by an alternative service so you should hopefully been able to redeem your download without issue now. Obviously massive apologies for any inconvenience and frustration. Your codes have been reset so you can go back to the page to redeem your download.

Anyone that simply bought the HD download directly and tried to download today may find the link they were sent working better now, but they will also be emailed a redemption code tomorrow so they too can go to page and redeem their HD download via the alternative service.

Once again sorry for any hassle

Thanks

Webstore Customer Service

Thanks but how about my redemption code? i cant find my redemption code.

I downloaded the HD version yesterday, did anyone else notice how quiet it was? I had my computer full volume and it was still on the quiet side. I put other music on for comparison which was really loud.

:erm: I didn't find any volume problems.

Strange, going to unzip it again tonight as I also found Liquid State didn't play all the way through. Otherwise i'll just download it again.

Yeah, I haven't had any volume issues and all of the songs I have are complete/full. Did you try out a different media player to see if the issue was present there as well?

I've downloaded twice now and both times all files have been corrupt and not extractable. Any suggestions? Is it my redemption code?

Does your computer go to sleep at all after inactivity? I left my download going for a bit and the computer fell asleep and interrupted the download, leaving me with empty place holders and no songs. I restarted the download and turned off the sleep mode and the dl came through just fine.

Does your computer go to sleep at all after inactivity? I left my download going for a bit and the computer fell asleep and interrupted the download, leaving me with empty place holders and no songs. I restarted the download and turned off the sleep mode and the dl came through just fine.

Ah ha, this could be the issue. Will try again. Thanks!

I dont know if anyone who hosted this content is reading this, but it would have been a good idea if the downloads were hosted on servers which would support resuming. my download broke using a dl manager and it had to restart at the beginning.

Download managers i tried using said the type of server i was getting the file from did not support resuming. Would help in future for members being able to access anything such as large videos or FLAC audio. And that could also save money on your Internet bandwidth.

Archived