What if Matt goes off topic? What if Matt doesn't make the three-piece orientated album he's been going on about? Would we have to ban Matt from Muse?

He's never done the 15 minute space rock solo that he promised. :fear:

And don't tell me it's Exogenesis because it's not.:LOL:

When I saw this thread made, I was thinking it wouldn't live for the duration until the seventh album, but it looks as if it actually will.

I was mostly floored by the fact that it was made one day after 2nd Law came out... way to digest the band's latest work!

I was mostly floored by the fact that it was made one day after 2nd Law came out... way to digest the band's latest work!

Let's face it, everyone wanted to speculate wildly on the potential content of the 7th album as soon as they heard T2L.

It's really just people wanting the credit of making a big thread.

So not dissimilar to "first comment!", eh?

Let's face it, everyone wanted to speculate wildly on the potential content of the 7th album as soon as they heard T2L.

No lies there but still, kind of a disposable approach to the band's music.

So not dissimilar to "first comment!", eh?

Indeed. I think one year that Jimmy Neutron guy even tried starting a new album thread even before the album discussed in the existing album thread had been released. Possibly remembering it wrong though.

But let's not get the album thread locked again.

Exactly how many times did we get the thread locked whilst waiting for T2L?

Indeed. I think one year that Jimmy Neutron guy even tried starting a new album thread even before the album discussed in the existing album thread had been released. Possibly remembering it wrong though.

I do remember an influx in pointless threads from him.

Archived