Once when I was listening to music while shopping my phone rang just as I was in line to pay. I unplugged the earphones and checked who it was(stretched cable), decided to ignore it because I had just reached the cash register. Cute girl looking at me and then as soon as the phone stops ringing, the music continues, this time on speakers since the earphones are disconnected.

"AND I'M GONNA WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN"

It felt like forever before it was over.

Once when I was listening to music while shopping my phone rang just as I was in line to pay. I unplugged the earphones and checked who it was(stretched cable), decided to ignore it because I had just reached the cash register. Cute girl looking at me and then as soon as the phone stops ringing, the music continues, this time on speakers since the earphones are disconnected.

"AND I'M GONNA WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN"

It felt like forever before it was over.

Uvqb1tg.gif

I'm not sure where to ask this but anyway does anyone remember which interviews Matt said they can't make the songs/the live production any bigger and so in the future they're thinking of stripping back? Not that I necessarily believe his words lol

I'm not sure where to ask this but anyway does anyone remember which interviews Matt said they can't make the songs/the live production any bigger and so in the future they're thinking of stripping back? Not that I necessarily believe his words lol

That was definitely before T2L came out lol

He talked about stripping the gigs back ages ago... and it hasn't happened yet. Knowing them, it probably never will happen.

Anyway, in regards to LP7, I'd love to see something a lot heavier and more rock influenced, with strong influences from industrial music. Whilst T2L has grown on me a bit, it's still too poppy and poorly paced for my liking.

I'm hoping for something along the lines of their older, heavier tracks (Dead Star, New Born, etc), mixed in with some of the more electronic elements they've been using recently, and some orchestral undertones in the mix.

It'd be nice for them to get a producer in, rather than doing it all themselves too (Trent Reznor, or Clayton of Celldweller would be awesome, but that's just me. :p) They seem comfortable with the idea of producing their own stuff, so I reckon they'll still do it their own way.

Oh, and Lindsey Stirling would be an awesome guest for a track. :D

Hum... Their most electronic songs are Take A Bow, Madness and Unsustainable I guess?

We need more aggro :facemelt:

Edit: Woah, Follow Me is actually a forgetable song. My bad.

Well, I reckon Mansell could help with that a bit- his score for Pi's really frenetic. Plus he's good at instilling an underlying menace with his music, I think him and Muse could be a good combination.

Klayton IS Celldweller though:chuckle: I'd love it, too.

Fair point, that's what I meant tbh, I probably should have been clearer, haha. XD

yeah I'd love that. They've had some electronic songs but they're too... cheerful idk.

I agree, plus it sounds too clean. It needs that raw, edgier feel.

Even if I think TaB is better (because I like it more for different reasons), imo their best electronic-y song is Map. More in that vein would be welcome (maybe even in odd-time signature and with glitch electronica, why not).

It just can't be anything bound to become a "very difficult to play live so sry" song.

Even if I think TaB is better (because I like it more for different reasons), imo their best electronic-y song is Map. More in that vein would be welcome (maybe even in odd-time signature and with glitch electronica, why not).

I like both a lot, and can kinda see the glitch thing working. Particularly as you could mix it up with Matt screwing around on guitar.

Archived