I dunno... the last time they released a substantial clip (Uns) it was incredibly misleading. :chuckle:

They do this shit on purpose.

Given how little in common any of the T2L tracks were, I think any track would have been misleading tbh. Maybe the better word would be "shocking" because everyone thought Muse had lost it..but maybe they were right :LOL:

Given how little in common any of the T2L tracks were, I think any track would have been misleading tbh. Maybe the better word would be "shocking" because everyone thought Muse had lost it..but maybe they were right :LOL:

In a sense this might have been the least misleading track. For others we'd have expected more of the same, for uns we knew the rest would be different.

Wasn't misleading at all though, that was the whole track.

It wasn't misleading in retrospect (although, it did make everyone cry about a dubstep album, which might count.)

But, at the time, no one knew that was all of the song. People assumed it was an intro to something, or even two completely different songs cut together.

Pretty much no one expected that was the entire song, and even once we knew it was an instrumental, were still pretty disappointed it basically just repeated that dubstep bit a second time.

It wasn't misleading in retrospect (although, it did make everyone cry about a dubstep album, which might count.)

But, at the time, no one knew that was all of the song. People assumed it was an intro to something, or even two completely different songs cut together.

Pretty much no one expected that was the entire song, and even once we knew it was an instrumental, were still pretty disappointed it basically just repeated that dubstep bit a second time.

I say it isn't misleading because I was one of the people saying it was one song and saying how ridiculous it was to think it was two songs cut together lol. IIRC the people saying it was Supremacy cut with Unsustainable were a small minority.

The teasers are getting monotonous now, no new information, content so vague and undirectional one could only hope it was pissing about. I feel their advertising campaign has been effective so far but it's about the right time now to release actual worthwhile information, single date/title/album title/date. European tour etc.I'm a huge fan and will probably stay engaged no matter what but it's time this half arsed publicity campaign moved up a gear and started to deliver.

The teasers are getting monotonous now, no new information, content so vague and undirectional one could only hope it was pissing about. I feel their advertising campaign has been effective so far but it's about the right time now to release actual worthwhile information, single date/title/album title/date. European tour etc.I'm a huge fan and will probably stay engaged no matter what but it's time this half arsed publicity campaign moved up a gear and started to deliver.

>feeling the world owes you something

>being a Muse fan

>pick one

Looks like the new video will be the band presenting a formal induction proof.

They'll show that the first song on the album is shit then assume the Nth one is shit and use it to prove that the N+1th song is shit, this proving that all the songs are shit.

They'll show that the first song on the album is shit then assume the Nth one is shit and use it to prove that the N+1th song is shit, this proving that all the songs are shit.

Or maybe they'll prove the whole album will be fantastic. But they'll need strong induction for that.

Archived