The pointless IGs are doing what they're intended to do... even if we're just bitching about how useless they are.

I do subscribe to the theory that they're all from the same song.

Maybe what we're getting pieces of is actually the Making Of for the song that will be released with the CD, sans video, obvs.

The little bassline Chris plays in the new one is also played at the beginning of the previous studio teaser, so maybe these are from the same song. Maybe the single? Idk

Agreed about the two little bass lines!

t's just hardly anything that builds hype (which is what they're aiming for).

Yeah, surely we are at that stage in the album making process when they give away more than this.

Getting to the point now where I just want them to announce something. Anything. It doesn't matter what just stop this relentless teasing.

Hopefully it's just one of those download releases they've mentioned in the past but free so I don't have to buy the cd or feel guilty for stealing despite them stealing however many dollars it cost me to buy the second law

Hopefully it's just one of those download releases they've mentioned in the past but free so I don't have to buy the cd or feel guilty for stealing despite them stealing however many dollars it cost me to buy the second law

This thread is more confusing than usual today.

Wut.

The memes.

Precisely! You think we care about the album? Bollocks to the album.

Seriously though, not too long ago I was having to actively manage my expectations. Now I'm just waiting to see how many pages of bullshit this thread can make before they ACTUALLY release something relevant. It doesn't really matter any more - we know when the album's due and it's not as if they owe US anything before then. Until they're ready to put out something official and 'newsworthy' I'm quite content to devote 20 minutes a day to reading this endlessly cycling shitfest. <3

If they released something significant, the little teases would be better. As of now there's nothing to really discuss of these clips since we know nothing definitive about the album except its title.

I really enjoyed the photos and the other little videos, even if they weren't significant at all.

The last few with the blacked out magazine covers, random instrument noises, and unintelligible talking have started to feel like a waste of time, yeah.

Hopefully they're leading up to something. I mean, other than the eventual album release.

If they released something significant, the little teases would be better. As of now there's nothing to really discuss of these clips since we know nothing definitive about the album except its title.

Even that's not definitive in that nothing's been officially announced about the album besides "LP7 is in production" by Tom. Obviously the album title is confirmed, it just seems strange how the information is getting out these days. I really did expect an official album title confirmation soon after the "Drones" teaser clip came out, but I figure they might be holding all of that off to announce the single as well as the title release date etc. in one big post.

Edited by jonisdead

Dat self-entitlement.

Even that's not definitive in that nothing's been officially announced about the album besides "LP7 is in production" by Tom. Obviously the album title is confirmed, it just seems strange how the information is getting out these days. I really did expect an official album title confirmation soon after the "Drones" teaser clip came out, but I figure they might be holding all of that off to announce the single as well as the title release date etc. in one big post.

Well yeah not 100% definitive but I was just rounding off.

To avoid misconception, I do like these clips. It is building up some hype for me as have a few things. But it's just the discussion that's really out in the open. You can see every time something is posted it's just

- general exictement

- some sort of long winded over-analyzation

- Citizen Erased II

- "We can't tell much without a full song".

Of course, all these things will happen up until the album release, but even 20 seconds of an actual finished track from the album would give a lot more idea on which direction to theorize. Currently we do all of the above and then resort to shitposting and memes. And then speculating about when the announcement will be, which always happens to be tomorrow no matter what day it is. It's like the Annie song.

I dunno... the last time they released a substantial clip (Uns) it was incredibly misleading. :chuckle:

They do this shit on purpose.

Wasn't misleading at all though, that was the whole track.