The little bassline Chris plays in the new one is also played at the beginning of the previous studio teaser, so maybe these are from the same song. Maybe the single? Idk

Nice catch.

I wonder if all these teasers are of the new single.

The latest bass and Matt's guitar riff are in the same key

You too.

Just sounds like messing around to me. Sure the tone is interesting but it's basically two notes played without much phrasing.

"The new bass sound" in the first video and "the new effect" in this one kinda make both sound so forced. Like "guys I'm recording, let's say everything we're playing is new so it seems better when we post the video!"

That right now it doesn't really matter if the news is real or fake. Nothing really interesting coming our way.

...I still don't understand

"The new bass sound" in the first video and "the new effect" in this one kinda make both sound so forced. Like "guys I'm recording, let's say everything we're playing is new so it seems better when we post the video!"

...I still don't understand

>being this critical of a 10 second video

>reading their minds while they post this video

>fabri

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbutw7JhhwJqM9EGG52InIqZEKy1I6JXF4N3bXoV5kdR_pO6pf

>being this critical of a 10 second video

>reading their minds while they post this video

>fabri

It was just a comparison with the previous vids. Rest assured, I'm not crying because they didn't give us a new riff. It's just hardly anything that builds hype (which is what they're aiming for).

Also "reading their minds"?

also nice meme

It was just a comparison with the previous vids. Rest assured, I'm not crying because they didn't give us a new riff. It's just hardly anything that builds hype (which is what they're aiming for).

Also "reading their minds"?

also nice meme

iLa8v.jpg

>green text

>meme

>JJTheMuse

Is that how you do these things or dam I wrong?

almost there, buddy

Are they filming a section of a video this weekend?

Whole video probably

Archived