Interesting. Seems to be something should be along in the next few weeks, depending on how quickly things are mobilised.

Off-topic but Tom still uses Final Cut Pro 7? Blimey - TV and film people were telling me it was outdated back in 2011/12.

"No Exogenesis" :LOL:

Best thing Muse have done since Abso

You're missing the point. It's amazing - but for THIS album I want a complete album of classic-style tracks (that aren't the likes of exo etc.).

Never fear, the Resistance is here!

Off-topic but Tom still uses Final Cut Pro 7? Blimey - TV and film people were telling me it was outdated back in 2011/12.

Final Cut Pro 7 > Final Cut Pro 10 hands down, I've been using it for nearly 8 years

Back to the album, I predict an announcement at the weekend - most likely for a release date and the name of the first single.

Lovin' it. Nice job.

Anyways, I am glad there is some short news on Instagram to expect every 2-4 days on average.

Keeps me going. But BLAH, I really dislike the anticipation rising within me.

Could you try to make one with the main riff drum part from Citizen Erased please seeing as it could be CE2?

It's completely different rythm wise?

Just like that request some time ago to paste those CE strings into a new sound clip because Matt said something about a new song being a sequel to CE.

Edited by Dillyracer

Thanks for all the positive feedback, guys!

Could you try to make one with the main riff drum part from Citizen Erased please seeing as it could be CE2?

I did actually try that, but it felt a bit out of place.

I might give it a shot though, but the snare pattern just doesn't quite line up to the riff imo. :)