but.. it's just messing around with the guitar for like 5 seconds :LOL:

You're right, I meant there's still no signs about some electric staff which is good :D That's promising ;)

Just wondering could they play new material at summer festivals..

I was disappointed seeing this because Muse hasn't finished recording yet, and their first singles are only put out when the albums done. This means the single probably won't come out until late April

They released Madness shortly after finishing recording The 2nd Law in August. Maybe they'll follow the same pattern?

It also could just mean they're changing something, or adding something.

For all we know, everything could be done but one song.

Band members said they were done recording, so I would presume it's just a touch up or change (hopefully.)

Even if we're thinking May release (hopefully) this would be WAY too early for a single, wouldn't it?

Gets hard to keep the hype up if it comes out too early, at least for non-hardcore fans.

I just think it would be incredibly unlikely for them to play new material at the festivals without an album release (hopefully.)

I just think it would be incredibly unlikely for them to play new material at the festivals without an album release (hopefully.)

They've done it before, and it was fun to hear it live first and then speculate. A lot of BHaR songs were played a week or so before the release of the album. I think it was at an Italian Festival, we all went nuts for KoC.

They've done it before, and it was fun to hear it live first and then speculate. A lot of BHaR songs were played a week or so before the release of the album. I think it was at an Italian Festival, we all went nuts for KoC.

This would be cool.

I also get the feeling that the hype train won't get a lot of time to move properly since they've done no interviews yet, and a 3-4 month buildup seems awfully short for a proper type of machine to get built. Even T2L had more pre-release buildup (not counting Instagram since that's not really "press")

Even with the ewerk show that was right before the T2L release, I still had time to get attached to songs that then didn't live up to my expectations on album.

I was also more thinking that the festival schedule is so tight, if the album isn't done by then, wouldn't they be blocking out a really big chunk of time that they couldn't work on it?

Archived