You know, I was thinking about something...

Some hours ago, I watched the official 90-second demonstration of the new Cort MBC-1 signed by Matt, on Total Guitar website. At its very end, the tester played out a solo with a Fuzz/Whammy/Kill Switch button combo over a pre-recorded base consisting in a basic but smashing rock/metal track.

What I'm trying to say, it's the drum line was a lot similar (but maybe I could be wrong) to the one you can listen to in that famous Instagram video of Matt playing guitar posted October 6th 2014... And the rhythmic guitar one seemed to be, too, in my opinion...

Might it be a close and realistical hint to what we have to expect from the sound of the incoming album? I hope so!

The intro music sounds very muse-like, but I doubt it

You know, I was thinking about something...

Some hours ago, I watched the official 90-second demonstration of the new Cort MBC-1 signed by Matt, on Total Guitar website. At its very end, the tester played out a solo with a Fuzz/Whammy/Kill Switch button combo over a pre-recorded base consisting in a basic but smashing rock/metal track.

What I'm trying to say, it's the drum line was a lot similar (but maybe I could be wrong) to the one you can listen to in that famous Instagram video of Matt playing guitar posted October 6th 2014... And the rhythmic guitar one seemed to be, too, in my opinion...

Might it be a close and realistical hint to what we have to expect from the sound of the incoming album? I hope so!

If that's what the album will sound like it will leave me dissappointed. Also doubt whether it's really a new Muse song.

So any predictions on what will be the next bit of news we hear? Track list/trailer/single announcement etc. What has tended to come first with muse? Going on previous album releases.

Album trailer came out with release date for T2L before anything else but I dunno if they'll do that again.

As sad as this may sound to many... I'm actually getting butterflies in my stomach when I think about album no 7...so damn excited!!!

I can't sustain that level of excitement for the next 4 or 5 months lol.

I'll probably start getting excited about half a month before release date.

Archived