It's a quantum computer, and I'm sure he just wanted to visit while he was in the area; seems like something he'd be into. But probably, really, just a cool field trip on a day off.

Oh cool, thanks. Haha I guess I'm not a real Muse fan if I can't recognize a quantum computer. Sorry I've let this community down :$

The decay of the album thread tends to be asymptotic. It's just kinda been the same level of shittiness for a while and will probably stay that way until news comes.

If there's nothing to discuss just leave the thread quiet until something noteworthy occurs.

Maybe we need to separate album threads into news and anticipatory banter.

This is actually a really good idea.

A lockable news one and an open general/informal/banter thread? Mods?

I don't see the benefit of wanting arbitrary locks on this thread. Like why would you want to have a thread locked when you might come across a shred of information to discuss? Makes no sense. Complaining about this thread is the only thing killing it anyways

You know, I was thinking about something...

Some hours ago, I watched the official 90-second demonstration of the new Cort MBC-1 signed by Matt, on Total Guitar website. At its very end, the tester played out a solo with a Fuzz/Whammy/Kill Switch button combo over a pre-recorded base consisting in a basic but smashing rock/metal track.

What I'm trying to say, it's the drum line was a lot similar (but maybe I could be wrong) to the one you can listen to in that famous Instagram video of Matt playing guitar posted October 6th 2014... And the rhythmic guitar one seemed to be, too, in my opinion...

Might it be a close and realistical hint to what we have to expect from the sound of the incoming album? I hope so!

Archived