I just looked through song titles written by Matt on Warners website. There are a few titles that I haven't seen before....

-A Study In Pomposity

-Amusement

-Bass Trem

-Disco

-Insomnia

-My Desire

-Spiders and Snakes

-This Is The Life

-Untitled 1

-Untitled 2

Now some of these may be working titles for songs that have been released before but even so wouldn't we have heard of them before? And there are 10 song titles there. Sounds about the right amount for a new album???

I just looked through song titles written by Matt on Warners website. There are a few titles that I haven't seen before....

-A Study In Pomposity

-Amusement

-Bass Trem

-Disco

-Forse (Apparently co-written with a guy called Marco Marinangeli)

-Insomnia

-My Desire

-Spiders and Snakes

-This Is The Life

-Untitled 1

-Untitled 2

Now some of these may be working titles for songs that have been released before but even so wouldn't we have heard of them before? And there are 11 song titles there. Sounds about the right amount for a new album???

Uhm... Any link for this, please?

(Pardon my skepticism).

By the way, I might try to figure out which actual songs some of those titles are related to...

-A Study In Pomposity = Supremacy/Survival

-Amusement = Panic Station

-Bass Trem = Madness (due the "woo-woo-woo-woo-..." rapidly repeated sound by Chris' Misa Kitara)

-Disco = Uh... Panic Station again?

-Forse (with "Marco Marinangeli") = What?? An Italian titled song? And who the hell is he?

-Insomnia = Liquid State

-My Desire = Undisclosed Desires (lol)/Save Me

-Spiders and Snakes = Animals (double lol)

-This Is The Life = Follow Me?

-Untitled 1 and Untitled 2 = The 2nd Law mini-suite.

Any opinions about this?

Some of these songs may have just been working titles as some of them have no master copies. And I'm pretty certain any new songs wouldn't be on a public website, and I'm sure they boys would have a much more imaginative way of releasing any new song....as they did with The Resistence.:)

But I thought they parted ways with anything Warner-related...?

Hmm... Unless they've decided to sign all over again with the major, or that Warner Chappell could be given the role of simple publisher for them, in a somewhat co-operative deal with Helium-3 (Muse' personal label).

According to this they have one more album with them: http://www.wmg.com/newsdetails/id/8a0af81222beb9d80122e16c634f1c22

By the way, I might try to figure out which actual songs some of those titles are related to...

-Insomnia = Liquid State

-My Desire = Undisclosed Desires (lol)/Save Me

Any opinions about this?

Might just be a technicality, but Chris wrote LS and Save Me, and the website has Matt as the songwriter for these two

There is also 'Apolitical' and 'Natural Disaster' listed there as well. There doesn't seem to be any other working titles for other songs there. These must be new songs I think.

So these are all of the songs listed that haven't been released yet.

-A Study In Pomposity

-Amusement

-Apolitical

-Bass Trem

-Disco

-Insomnia

-My Desire

-Natural Disaster

-Spiders and Snakes

-This Is The Life

-Untitled 1

-Untitled 2