It looks like the other "Album Six" threads have been deleted possibly. The latest 2nd Law thread started in September and I think the interviews were leaked before that as there's mentions of it. Gonna have to check other sites, but I think it actually started here.

uhm no

Maybe not exactly what the content would have featured. But it was extremely obvious watching it that the information they talked about was meant for people who have not heard the songs yet. Not for people who have just listened to the album. Having heard the album it makes no sense to hear the kind of stuff they referenced. Seriously Chris telling us Supremacy starts out with a "sleazy metal riff" before going into a film score direction. Why would he feel the need to tell us that if we had heard the album already?

Maybe it was supposed to be released before the album?

Also they didn't give much better information after the album was out.

Why would they? When everyone's heard it we don't exactly need details on what it sounds like. The content of the interviews was them explaining some of the songs in general terms. And yeah it could be that it was supposed to be released before the album but it still is odd because once we got ahold of it, it went to youtube for a bit then got pulled and nothing since.

I remember that someone posted the link on here then a mod (Furygirl iirc) deleted the post but allowed us to join a closed facebook group to discuss it and to view the interviews while they were still up.

Yeah and it looks like the first 3 album six discussion threads have been deleted.

Threads over 10k are usually deleted after a bit, unfortunately in this case. I might remember these interviews, were they outside, sort of building with a bit of green in the background?

Throw em on wetransfer and put the link here :chuckle:

I think i found them on youtube which seems to be the official taiwan warner music channel but i think there were a few more interviews.

inb4 all the working titles are something like 'New One'

I know it's likely Muse aren't with Warner for this release but has anyone trawled through Warner's song pages for everything that has been credited to Matthew Bellamy?

I know ages back we found loads of alternate titles and stuff and Muse could well release this through Helium 3 as a subsidiary of Warner?

Archived