So do we know of any gigs the band have been to or tweeted about, around the time of the start of recording? I know Dom (or someone else) mentioned enjoying a Royal Blood gig, but maybe there were more. The reason I ask is the band went to a Skrillex gig before the last album, and look what that inspired. Obviously not every gig they attend is going to inspire them to do something, but maybe there were "different" kind of artists they checked out?

So do we know of any gigs the band have been to or tweeted about, around the time of the start of recording? I know Dom (or someone else) mentioned enjoying a Royal Blood gig, but maybe there were more. The reason I ask is the band went to a Skrillex gig before the last album, and look what that inspired. Obviously not every gig they attend is going to inspire them to do something, but maybe there were "different" kind of artists they checked out?

What Matt is into is far more likely to influence them than what the other to are into tbh, and I don't recall Matt tweeting about any specific bands in the last few months.

Archived