lol at that wrinkly feet guy

Everyone's entitled to their opinions. So what if I don't really like the Xmas gift. Thing is the entire audio of the gig is already on YouTube and in my iTunes , so it's not like I haven't already heard the Futurism performance before hand. The thing that surprises me is that they must be aware the entire audio of the gig was uploaded to YouTube ages ago. So giving us one video of a song is hardly a massive surprise.

Everyone's entitled to their opinions. So what if I don't really like the Xmas gift. Thing is the entire audio of the gig is already on YouTube and in my iTunes , so it's not like I haven't already heard the Futurism performance before hand. The thing that surprises me is that they must be aware the entire audio of the gig was uploaded to YouTube ages ago. So giving us one video of a song is hardly a massive surprise.

You do realise that 1. Your argument can be applied to Panic Station too. And 2. Bootlegs aren't exactly the same as proshots, with that logic we don't really need ANY live material from Muse anymore.

Seriously, weakest arguments ever.

How on earth do you expect them to deliver a live recording of something you haven't heard before? Obscure gigs from 2000?

Futurism is the only song on the Zepp setlist we've never had a proshot of before, correct?

Wonder what all the casuals signed up to the mailing list thing of this. "omg we got Hysteria last year, maybe we'll get TiRO this year!" "yeah no here's some obscure as fuck b-side from 14 years ago.":LOL:

It sounds great btw.

I've reached the point now where I've honestly no idea what to expect from Album 7. It'll be very interesting to know what they choose as the first single but that's probably still a good month away.

I'm guessing whatever they do...they are going to make a real statement with this first single. What kind of statement remains to be seen...!

In relation to album 7: Giving us an older "raw" song true to their old sound rather than panic station is another indication of the direction they are going with this new album perhaps?

I doubt it. I think Tom knows that the board went crazy over the Zepp gig.

Wonder what all the casuals signed up to the mailing list thing of this. "omg we got Hysteria last year, maybe we'll get TiRO this year!" "yeah no here's some obscure as fuck b-side from 14 years ago.":LOL:

I don't think they're putting as much emphasis on that as we do :LOL:

btw, still didn't get it :( download link anyone? please..?

In relation to album 7: Giving us an older "raw" song true to their old sound rather than panic station is another indication of the direction they are going with this new album perhaps?

Is Futurism really that raw? Saying that, I don't have an issue with Muse going for pristine production so long as the album rocks hard.

Why should it be? The hardcore usually always get catered to for the presents. It's just that they realised that last year was a really shitty present for hardcores.

Didn't they release Fury or Megalomania (can't remember which) from RAH a few years ago as a present? That didn't exactly indicate the direction they were going in with T2L...

Archived