I doubt this board will "explode" for anything except the album leak and/or stream.

Yeah and if the album leaked the board would explode for about 5 minutes which would then be followed by an implosion as everyone argues about the word raw and whether the new album is raw enough :LOL:

Just wonder when we'll get the email........

Thought it was the 24th last year? Unsure though.

Just found the 2013 Christmas Present thread. One of the strangest threads I've ever seen. Hope (feat. many RBS @ Glasgow requests), then a bit of a stunned pause, then bitterness, then arguments about the source of the video and where everyone's videos were ("I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE VIDEO").

Speaking of hope, if it is one of the costumed songs I'd rather it were Can't Take My Eyes Off of You.

Thought it was the 24th last year? Unsure though.

Just found the 2013 Christmas Present thread. One of the strangest threads I've ever seen. Hope (feat. many RBS @ Glasgow requests), then a bit of a stunned pause, then bitterness, then arguments about the source of the video and where everyone's videos were ("I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE VIDEO").

Speaking of hope, if it is one of the costumed songs I'd rather it were Can't Take My Eyes Off of You.

Same. And I seem to recall getting mine on the 23rd

I still can't figure out why that Zepp setlist happened.

Because at that point they were still considering the possibility of a 20th anniversary tour, so they were testing some older songs out.

Also MAYBE Futurism because of the discussion on the board about whether it was possible to play it well live.

I mean, I'm sure they stumble onto the board occasionally to look at what people are saying. I don't think it's that far-fetched to think that could be the case.

they don't even read the reviews... I doubt they'd waste time with the board. and honestly, who can blame them.

Archived