No I said the live performances offer a new dynamic, have I done something to offend you? lol

And i'm not sure why it keeps deleting the poster, I just copy the text into the quote function and for some reason it's deleting the poster and the time. Weird

Getting close to the Christmas present now!

I'm thinking it will be panic station from Zepp. I'd love the whole gig to be released, but that's a tad optimistic.

The optimist in me is hoping for Fury/Futurism combo

No I said the live performances offer a new dynamic, have I done something to offend you? lol

And i'm not sure why it keeps deleting the poster, I just copy the text into the quote function and for some reason it's deleting the poster and the time. Weird

There is a "quote" button

Am I giving the impression of being offended? But anyway yes you did say that, you literally used the term "add", and since dynamic in this case is extremely vague (I actually have no idea what you mean) it's quite easy to deduce that you're saying the live performances add something to the song.

There's a quote button specifically for quoting.

Except it isn't in the slightest.

You don't KNOW me!!!

You don't KNOW WHERE I'VE BEEN!!!1!!

I actually THINK, not hope, that Muse will give us one of the rarer songs from Zepp. Sure, they might shove in Starlight alongside, say, Futurism, but I think that we'll at least get one rarer song, at least.

It's going to be Panic Station IMO. Can't see it being anything but one of the costumed songs. Plus, it's been implied the whole gig wasn't filmed and maybe just the encore.

It's going to be Starlight, Tom already confirmed it on twitter.

Only just seen that! I'd laugh if it's actually true :LOL: knowing him it is!

Any chance of getting a quick summary of the 400+ pages?

People want a cohesive album that rocks harder than previous outings and perhaps pushes them more technically. Some people want a raw album as well. However right-thinking people hope that this doesn't come at the expense of all else, as it did with another band who will not be spoken of here.

Opinion is divided on whether Matt should use an extended range guitar.

Some have suggested that angst should play a prominent role, which has led to considerable argument over what we mean by angst (particularly when comparing their subsequent work to Showbiz).

But basically we're going to get an AC/DC/Nickelback covers album with a full orchestra on every single song.

People want a cohesive album that rocks harder than previous outings and perhaps pushes them more technically. Some people want a raw album as well. However right-thinking people hope that this doesn't come at the expense of all else, as it did with another band who will not be spoken of here.

Opinion is divided on whether Matt should use an extended range guitar.

Some have suggested that angst should play a prominent role, which has led to considerable argument over what we mean by angst (particularly when comparing their subsequent work to Showbiz).

:LOL: Thank you for the summary.

Wouldn't it be cooler if they did something not heard before? Like a bit from one of their new songs? Or a wild holiday greeting? Break the tradition with something different?

If it is one of the rare songs from zepp, the forum will actually explode :LOL: but one can dream

Just wonder when we'll get the email........