*left to right*

Fender Telecaster Bass, Fender Jazz (Panic Station bass?), Rickenbacker, ? (probably another Jazz), Gibson Ripper, 5 string Status Wolstenholme Signature, Fiesta Red Mystery, ? (probably another Jazz), guitar.

I really like it. I can honestly picture in any context of a song (i.e. a climax like in RBS or a outro like Collateral Damage).

Also, I can't believe it's been two years since I posted this thread, time flies...

You can picture it as a slow, calming-down bit like the end of CE.

Of course with that 10 second clip it's far too early to say anything positive or negative. Other than, well, it's in tune.

I mean, it sounds nice and all but it definitely feels very Prelude to me. I guess I was expecting something with a little more character, but then again I can't really complain or critique a surprise teaser at this stage!

I don't think a more traditional string arrangement like Prelude is necessarily a bad thing. It's not like CE has the most eclectic arrangement in the outro either. That being said, this seems much more musically complex than Prelude even with a short preview. Looking forward to hear how this sounds in context!

Damn, the last two seconds sounded dramatic as fuck

I really love that in their music when they are dramatic.