That piano is the studios its in their pictures on there website. So it hasn't been brought in, so we don't know if we are getting a piano song plus it does sort look like it's been shoved in the corner rather than being actively used. Still I wouldn't bet against it.

Not really sure what point I was trying to make there but you know... :LOL:

You know things are bad when witz is making sense.

I had forgotten how much dumber this board gets when there's actual album news.

You know things are bad when witz is making sense.

I had forgotten how much dumber this board gets when there's actual album news.

It seems doomsday is upon us :LOL:

And is it actually possible for this board to get any dumber? I have been trying for just over a year to lower the average quality of the replies but I have had no luck! It seems we are already at rock bottom :D

It seems doomsday is upon us :LOL:

And is it actually possible for this board to get any dumber? I have been trying for just over a year to lower the average quality of the replies but I have had no luck! It seems we are already at rock bottom :D

Well didn't we just agree that we had now gone even lower?

It was a video clip, dear. :)

But where is the video clip? I presumed there is one of Matt playing piano, but the only one I've seen is the one of him playing guitar. Because you were all saying that the piano sounded slow or something. Is there a video of him playing the piano, or just the guitar one that I know about?

But where is the video clip? I presumed there is one of Matt playing piano, but the only one I've seen is the one of him playing guitar. Because you were all saying that the piano sounded slow or something. Is there a video of him playing the piano, or just the guitar one that I know about?

Do you actually read posts or do you just go straight for the reply button, assuming you can just pretend to know what people are saying?

Do you actually read posts or do you just go straight for the reply button, assuming you can just pretend to know what people are saying?

I read the posts but on one of the previous pages you were all saying that the piano sounded slow, therefore how would you know this if there was no video?

I read the posts but on one of the previous pages you were all saying that the piano sounded slow, therefore how would you know this if there was no video?
Literally no one said anything close to that.

Someone linked a studio pic with a piano in the background.

Then people kept talking about the guitar video, like they have been for the last few pages. It's really not confusing.

Looking at the guitar video again, isn't it totally obvious that he's playing pretty much all of the strings?

Also you can even hear him strumming in the beginning?

I heard the strumming at the start: possibly he was strumming a final chord before the riff/solo kicks in

Looking at the guitar video again, isn't it totally obvious that he'tty much all of the strings?

Also you can even hear him strumming in the beginning?

Matt often plays on all the strings but uses his left hand to mute strings, pretty common technique. He might still be tremoloing only one string even though he's strumming all of them.

Archived