I liked that video until I saw "pwoper rock"

Actually though, I think the second riff is the closest to reality. Nice job.

Good video.

From what I've seen of videos of Matt playing live, he likes playing on one string when he can (for example SS, he uses the low D string when I would use the A string). Don't know if that means much though.

I still think Matt is strumming way too fast for either of those to be viable.
same, but I'm a lousy guitarist.

I assume that Matt is doing quick downpickd that's why it seems he is struming twice as fast. It's the same that Panic Station. (0:58s of the video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soYGDUkV1c4?t=57s

I thought about that aswell, but I disagree. To me it looks like he's shredding, more than one string aswell.Ii could be wrong, guitarists have different styles, but compare with the verses and bridges in SS for example, looks a whole lot like that.

It had also crossed my mind that they might be recording it live after the first pic but I kinda gave up on the idea and thought maybe that was just a practice jam. On the other hand since Dom specifically refers to it as a take maybe they are recording live.

Trying really hard not to get excited for this album.

Why man? I mean I kinda understand the idea that it's best not to get too excited so that you aren't so let down, but I'd much rather have fun for the next half a year being really hyped and excited even if it means I'm disappointed for a while in the end.

So fuck it, I'm just gonna believe the hype and say this is gonna be a great goddamn album. I'm gonna predict it'll be my third favourite album.

It had also crossed my mind that they might be recording it live after the first pic but I kinda gave up on the idea and thought maybe that was just a practice jam. On the other hand since Dom specifically refers to it as a take maybe they are recording live.

Another theory that they're not recording live:

The photos from Dom are showing two different drum kits. The old (vintage) beige one and a silver chromed one. The beige drums are in the room where all photos were made. So i'd would make sense that this is the practice room and the silver drum set only for recording is seperate in another room.

Well for one it's a long time until we're gonna hear it, so getting excited already is gonna be a painful process.

Also, not getting your hopes up and getting pleasantly surprised beats getting your hopes up and getting let down.

Well for one it's a long time until we're gonna hear it, so getting excited already is gonna be a painful process.

Also, not getting your hopes up and getting pleasantly surprised beats getting your hopes up and getting let down.

Being cynical as fuck then being pleasantly surprised is the way to go.

You truely understand the meaning of life

Exactly.