I *think* I saw a band member (Chris?) commenting on how everyone on the board seems to hate them, can't cite any source on that though, and I don't blame someone thinking that just by glancing at the threads. People just tend to voice their most strongest feelings, be it negative or positive. I would think voicing negative opinions here still is a sign of caring since the people who outright dislike them don't even come here.

Cool to see Dom's update. (Totally had to check the definition for "raring" though). I'm not expecting a fast recording process whether orchestras are involved or not. Couple of months ago Matt said he has (only) a couple of songs written, and then they have the festivals. The festivals/possible anniversary gigs might prove a great influence on the album, I mean hopefully they are there as reminders of going for the rawer live vibe.

They're going to record the album naked.

At least the Making Of part would be more... interesting... then.

And Matt said Madness was stripped down, so he could mean just about any damn thing when he says that, that's what everyone means. :LOL:

And yes, there's plenty of us who actually like Muse.

Even their newer stuff.

Some of them just tend to be less vocal.

Archived