The level of wrong right now.

TR Making of has more of the band discussing creative decisions and their reactions, which I at least think is the fascinating part of the record making process. Most interesting bits of T2L making of are the bits showing the choir and orchestra.

There's a radio broadcast available on Muse Bootlegs, I believe.

I need to actually go back and check that.

Need to clear my torrents off the computer first, which I wasn't really good about keeping in one place; not sure what's on there, but every single time I open uTorrent, I get a threatening letter from my IP about fines and shutting off my high speed connection. :twitchy:

Probably the Muse at the Olympics or SNL or something on there, and I'm always a ditz and forget to dump it before I try to load it up.

Agree that not seeing vocal recordings, etc on the makings of is disappointing. Would really love to see more stuff actually being worked on in general.

Some things on the T2L one I really enjoyed, though, but a lot of that was just Matt being a dick to people. :LOL:

I liked the Absolution making of where we got to hear some songs being jammed out in their rawer form, TIRO comes to mind there.

They did that? I can only really remember TOADA.

Then ofc we have the studio takes of The Small Print.

They did that? I can only really remember TOADA.

Then ofc we have the studio takes of The Small Print.

Yeah, it's on YT in about 4 parts I think. TSP is the only bit I remember from it though, simply because I found it amusing to watch Matt get pissed off.

Best making of I've ever watched, mind you, ES always put out vids from their rehearsal space when they're demoing too.

[YT]kAfzvybelgw[/YT]

If that's Phenakistoscope (vid not working), the making of A Flash Flood of Colour then yes it is fantastic

Fuck it I put phenakistoscope in anyway

Archived