Glorious was played more than CS wasn't it?

I don't think so :$

Both played 10 times according to setlist.fm.

Ever since Matt said it, I think pretty much everyone knew it was bullshit.

Actually it's a pretty famous piece of information that only "true musers" know about. At least judging by YouTube comments

Actually it's a pretty famous piece of information that only "true musers" know about. At least judging by YouTube comments

Ah, that's why I must know about it then. :)

I would dearly love to believe this logic :'(.

Good to see you still here clunge

More dead star style stuff please thanks..

And I hope they get back to playing showbiz live again, it's been way too long.

Just seen that interview from December with KROQ where Matt talks about returning to 'straight rock' and going back to where they started.

Suddently I'm very excited about it, can't wait to hear anything :D

Laughed when he said "We'll just end up making Back In Black" but think that would be so cool

Good to see you still here clunge

More dead star style stuff please thanks..

And I hope they get back to playing showbiz live again, it's been way too long.

Thanks chum, haven't spotted you in a while!

More Dead Star would be ace. Also, I think I might have caught the last two performances of Showbiz. I was desperate to see it and then they played it at the next two shows I went to :LOL:.

That whole getting bored of a song was about Fury, pretty sure of it.

Oh yes, that might have been it! Makes more sense too.

Don't know where, but i read Matt thinks Fury is one of his best songs, and he wanted it in the album, so he probably wasn't bored of the song. Can't say for Chris and Dom.

Through the years i read Matt is specially proud of Butterflies & Hurricanes, Fury, Knights of Cydonia and Exogenesis. I don't mind an album with songs in the styles of those four.

Edited by Finn.

Don't know where, but i read Matt thinks Fury is one of his best songs, and he wanted it in the album, so he probably wasn't bored of the song. Can't say for Chris and Dom.

Pretty much everyone on this site knows that Fury didn't end up on the album because it was voted down by Chris and Dom.

Pretty much everyone on this site knows that Fury didn't end up on the album because it was voted down by Chris and Dom.

I knew that, too. I'm just saying i don't know if C&D voted TSP to be in Absolution because considered it superior or because were bored of Fury.

It's gonna be revolutionary. Matt will write a song structure and use technique which hasn't been used in the history of music.

It's gonna be revolutionary. Matt will write a song structure and use technique which hasn't been used in the history of music.

And then you can think of a completely stupid name for the genre that he will inevitably create.

And then you can think of a completely stupid name for the genre that he will inevitably create.

Post-deeism

Sorry guys, but no post-deeism this time, maybe for album 8th. For album 7th, Muse will return to the basics, the roots of music, no more guitars or drums, music will be made with firewood, stones and mammoth bones.