Problems with friends cause of your love to Muse

Stephanie***

Hey guys... Really had no idea where to open this thread. So please excuse when I've choosen the completely wrong category.

I'm disappointed by my best friend. She really hurt me.

Concerts make me happy especially Muse concerts. i was at the muse gig last week on thursday in cologne. it was epic. I wanted to tell her about this... she was like "before you tell me i want to say something. please dont let it be a subject for WEEKS".

Have you ever had a discussion about your love to muse with your friends?

Hey guys... Really had no idea where to open this thread. So please excuse when I've choosen the completely wrong category.

I'm disappointed by my best friend. She really hurt me.

Concerts make me happy especially Muse concerts. i was at the muse gig last week on thursday in cologne. it was epic. I wanted to tell her about this... she was like "before you tell me i want to say something. please dont let it be a subject for WEEKS".

Have you ever had a discussion about your love to muse with your friends?

This is the whole reason forums exist - so you don't bore your real life friends :LOL:

how do you mean that?

I think he means that it doesn't seem like an unreasonable thing to say, I know I'd get tired of listening to someone talk about the same thing for weeks :chuckle:

Personally, I never have issues with my friends over music (apart from this one guy who insists on trying to argue that Coldplay are one of the best bands ever) because I don't see the point. Me and my friends have come to accept that I have a very different music taste to them anyway.

This is the whole reason forums exist - so you don't bore your real life friends :LOL:

I have to agree with this. Keep the whole "Muse thing" separate from your "regular life." Only internet people will care. The others will make fun of you.

Pretty much. Except it leaks onto facebook quite a bit for me, where I have a mix of IRL and internet friends. But I give everyone plenty of warning to feel free to unfriend me before I start posting Muse spammage. Everyone seems to stay on board though. :$ I've always let my odd side flow through with everything that I do, so I guess people expect it. The only place where I do not let it mix is work or romantic relationships. Except the whole concert attendance and travel thing has created some conflicts in the past with both. :LOL:

My twin sister is constantly a bitch to me about how much I talk about them, and she's influencing one of my best friends (who is really sweet) to do the same :( Like, they won't even just let me say 'Oh, Muse released a new SINGLE today' without going :rolleyes::mad:

My best friend who I've known since I was 5 and I both started liking Muse when we were about 11, and we're both obsessed, but we live in different cities now. :(

BUT she is coming to see me in November, so I think a night of chocolate, Youtubing, Tumblring and MUSE will be in order :LOL:

Oh, and I constantly spam FB with Muse statuses, 90% of my statuses in the last few months have been about music, Sherlock or Doctor Who ;) hahaha

Archived