Xfm album playback 28.09.12

hyper_chondriac_muser

Xfm will be playing The 2nd Law in full, with track-by-track commentary from the band at 12pm tomorrow (Friday 28 September).

I can't find a link on their website but the DJs have been talking about it all week.

I have a radio app that records but I dunno how to save it to my computer or upload, so if anyone else is able to record that would be ace! :D

The station's also playing the iTunes Festival gig. I know all this cos I've been listening to Xfm non-stop in the hopes of winning tickets with their competition not cos I'm obsessed with them! :LOL:

I've only just got round to listening to this and it was brilliant. I love hearing their descriptions of the songs and particularly the stuff about the dynamics between the band that for Matt everything was finished, but Dom needed to keep tweaking it. :LOL:

They both sounded relaxed and happy. Dom sounded enthusiastic and there were lots of giggles from Matt. I enjoyed it a lot. :happy: A little bit sensitive talking about Bing of course. And I think they were nice about Chris. I also thought Matt sounded like his younger self in places.

Matt was like a giggling schoolgirl for most of it :LOL: He was laughing at everything at one point: I thought he was high, haha.

I was surprised that Dom's the perfectionist and kept wanting to make changes. He seems so laid back about everything all the time that I didn't expect him to nitpick, hehe. I thought it would be the other way around: Matt as the one who can't 'let it go' - he just appears more of a control freak, imo, lol.

Matt was like a giggling schoolgirl for most of it :LOL: He was laughing at everything at one point: I thought he was high, haha.

I was surprised that Dom's the perfectionist and kept wanting to make changes. He seems so laid back about everything all the time that I didn't expect him to nitpick, hehe. I thought it would be the other way around: Matt as the one who can't 'let it go' - he just appears more of a control freak, imo, lol.

I remember them saying exactly the same thing about the last album, though not with the same detail, that Matt is more likely to say "that will do" whereas Dom keeps wanting to redo things. I think Matt is impatient so perhaps that is why he finds it easier to let go.

I wonder what it would be like if left as Matt would leave it. I notice slight errors as it is. :LOL:

Archived