#AskMuse

KirkBot

Had fun reading! Missed it because of a staff meeting after school though :(

Oh, and I agree that Matt was totally trolling with the Showbiz comments. :LOL: I won't believe it til I hear it for myself!

And he attempted to come up with an explanation for the meaning of life! On twitter! :LOL: He's a case! :D

Oh and the answer to the tooth question. :LOL:

Love Matt. Maybe he will get a brace!

The best answers were Matt saying "hearts and souls" and Matt thinking about a cover of Vienna by Ultravox (lol)

:happy: It's quite difficult to know sometimes whether he's being serious or taking the piss. :D

I mean the answer is kind of cool in itself. It's obviously nice to think that he keeps all of the the music close to his heart :happy: but is he actually teasing regarding the criticism of his lyrics and of Guiding Light. I wonder if he knows about that?

:happy: It's quite difficult to know sometimes whether he's being serious or taking the piss. :D

I mean the answer is kind of cool in itself. It's obviously nice to think that he keeps all of the the music close to his heart :happy: but is he actually teasing regarding the criticism of his lyrics and of Guiding Light. I wonder if he knows about that?

Oh I think he's definitely taking the piss :LOL:

I hate it when people ask questions that they can easily find on their own, like the moron who asked when is Muse is coming to Spain.

I also hate the silly questions like they were fuckin' Justin Bieber fans. I don't mind the silliness as long is there some witty humor involved, but some of those are... UGH!!

Thanks, but I can see replies but no questions. I tried clicking on 'expand' or 'view conversation', but still can't see the questions. It can't be this difficult can it? :$ Even for me! Anyway, don't worry I am sure I can live without reading it all!

Hmm, that's odd! I know someone posted some screencaps on a muse facebook group. I'll try to find them and post here.

I laughed really hard at the hard-boiled egg question, the inter-band banter is funny.

Awesome to hear they're thinking of Muscle Museum and Falling Down, would love to hear Falling Down live! One of my favourites from Showbiz.

I don't think we should conclude anything from that session... Especially about Falling Down... Didn't someone specifically ask if they'll ever play it again? And Matt replying with something like 'We might play it at some point?' It's so vague, even for being Matt, who's an expert giving false hope to fans. It's not like he would say 'No, I fucking hate that song and I'll never ever play it again'.

Have transcripted the #AskMuse Q&A session to musewiki, so your browser doesn't stall trying loading up all those twitter images on the official page.

http://www.musewiki.org/Askmuse

I think its pretty funny a really interesting question was answered and then followed up with an answer to a ridiculous question. that's class.

Thanks for organizing that! There were some that I had missed from their twitter page, but found them here.

@LucyCobain7 @muse Panic Station reminds me of Thriller by Michael Jackson. Is a kind of tribute or influence???

Yeah in some ways. That song reminded us a lot about our youth. Amongst other things Jacko was apart of the musical journey..

That's how I felt about it too! Had a similar chat with some friends on facebook about it. :happy:

Have transcripted the #AskMuse Q&A session to musewiki, so your browser doesn't stall trying loading up all those twitter images on the official page.

http://www.musewiki.org/Askmuse

I think its pretty funny a really interesting question was answered and then followed up with an answer to a ridiculous question. that's class.

Thanks for that - It was fun, but I was a bit disappointed in the end. So many wasted questions :(

I don't think we should conclude anything from that session... Especially about Falling Down... Didn't someone specifically ask if they'll ever play it again? And Matt replying with something like 'We might play it at some point?' It's so vague, even for being Matt, who's an expert giving false hope to fans. It's not like he would say 'No, I fucking hate that song and I'll never ever play it again'.

I feel like Falling Down though, of all songs, is something Matt might actually consider playing again, if even only once or twice in a blue moon. I'm finding it hard to put my point into words, but the type of song it is, being largely neglected, but possibly something Matt really likes, could be fit into a set some time as like a "golden oldie" moment for him and the band - not to mention assuming my memory is correct, he brought it up himself. It wasn't something he was badgered by a fan to answer or play, like many of those "yeah I'll play that 10 year old song" question replies seem to be.

I'm not getting my hopes up for Muscle Museum, they'll never find that pedal. :LOL:

Archived