Panic Station

Liquid State

Follow Me

Madness

Big Freeze

Explorers

Animals

The 2nd Law: Isolated System

I found Supremacy hard to place because its such a 'big' song, so I put it at the beginning which I think is the best place for it. Save me just gets skipped too much to warrant inclusion.

There's so much more to music (an art form) than it's overt constructs. I think it's great that so many people love the song. I honestly wish I felt the same.

Yes there is more to music, as can be experienced on the rest of the album, but why does there have to be more to this song, musically? It's supposed to be simplistic and minimal. And it really works imo.

Yes there is more to music, as can be experienced on the rest of the album, but why does there have to be more to this song, musically? It's supposed to be simplistic and minimal. And it really works imo.
she means that there can be other things than the way it's built/progresses to dislike.

Why does everybody keep putting Unustainable and Prelude together? It's kinda ridiculous...

I still believe that the second part of the album should have been in this order...

Explorers

Save Me

Big Freeze

Liquid State

Unsustainable

Isolated System

Unsustainable should open the album though.

Ok I finally managed to find the perfect order for this album

Unsustainable

Supremacy

Panic Station

Explorers

Prelude

Survival

Liquid State

Madness

Save Me

Follow Me

Big Freeze

Animals

Isolated System

Not bad. Animals into Isolated System is great. I still love having Supremacy near the end though.

Nah I think it's perfect there. Just like the gigs :cool:

Explorers intro Prelude+Survival into Liquid State is great too, imo.

It works either way really, I just like having the final explosion before the end

That works really well, yeah. You should order the next album, cos Muse are terrible at it.

It's heavier, not more heavy. Silly potato.

Make it industrial.

No, I meant more heavy. Sorry, I'm adopting Whedon-speak.

I won't make it full on industrial, but I'll add a bit of a tinge to introduce them to using it so when they go full on industrial it wont feel like a copy :yesey:

Archived