Panic Station vs. Supermassive

jonisdead

Which is the better track?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the better track?

• Panic Station
    • Supermassive Black Hole

• 1 month later...
I'd say I prefer the studio version of Panic Station to the studio Supermassive. But it's live that Supermassive really goes to another level, and it's too soon to really say what Panic Station's like live.

I was at Muse's Concert in Pesaro just a few days ago.Onestly both of the songs gave me a great discharge of adrenaline, I was freaking out as long as both songs have been played BUT I loved SMBH from the first moment I heard it, and I prefer it's lyric so I've just vote it.

Ps.: really surprised to see that is PS winning... :eek:

I love them both so much but I think SMBH will last longer. Feel like Panic Station won't hold up as well in a few years.

I can see this happening. SMBH is also better live whereas PS kind of remains the same. Might factor in.

Right now though, they are about even.

I voted SMBH but that was based on my opinion that Panic Station is not in the slightest bit sexy, even though they both nailed the "funky" and "dancy" feel, as you put it. To be honest, it took a few goes to get into PS. I was almost embarrassed listening to it in the beginning. It reminded me of when Cliff Richard makes his random come-backs and aims at the younger crowd by throwing in a few "UGH"s and squeals. So shudder-worthy! - but not so much now, though. It kind of makes me grin.

Archived