Matt Bellamy's voice has never been better

JoshXR

To me, it sounds like the earlier years' notes are more strained than the latter years' notes. To me it sounds like an improvement in his technique, as well as Matt learning how to look after his voice in the long run. His earlier voice sounds strained and painful, while, the later voice seems to have removed it.

Pretty much yeah.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Yeah. And if someone still thinks whether his voice "has never! been better" there is a song called Hysteria...
...and to compare
And...
and this one

You can't be fucking serious...

And that's why they shouldn't have agreed to air any of it.

There's probably people out there who think Muse blows live now for real, instead of just trying to be asses about it...

There's probably people out there who think Muse blows live now for real, instead of just trying to be asses about it...

I am serious. Do you think they'll air this "stuff" from coachella?

Yeah, well they have already made up their minds after hearing "Uprising" and "Madness" that they didn't like Muse.

What are you even asking?

Sorry. I didn't get this comment first. I mean this is what I was arguing about around a year ago. People seemed to say "he was improving his technique and now he reaches some notes better than back in early days" when his voice used to sound so "strained and painful." In my opinion it was the very point of it, but yeah, i could have agreed with that. But now it seems not that he is not 'straining' anymore, but he's literally loosing his voice. He is just not able of straining, not that he removed it.

Sorry. I didn't get this comment first. I mean this is what I was arguing about around a year ago. People seemed to say "he was improving his technique and now he reaches some notes better than back in early days" when his voice used to sound so "strained and painful." In my opinion it was the very point of it, but yeah, i could have agreed with that. But now it seems not that he is not 'straining' anymore, but he's literally loosing his voice. He is just not able of straining, not that he removed it.

Were you not aware Bellamy has had laryngitis for the past few weeks?

Archived