• Follow Me
    • Animals
    • Explorers
    • Big Freeze
    • Save me
    • Liquid State
    • The 2nd Law: Unsustainable
    • The 2nd Law: Isolated System

I voted for Big Freeze but after a few more listens I have to say that I like Explorers much less. It just sounds so much like a rip off of Don't Stop Me Now from Queen at some points.^^ Big Freeze has a pretty decent chorus IMO.

"At some points".

Whereas Big Freeze just ripped off U2 completely.

It's a close call between Big Freeze and Liquid State -- they both piss me off for different reasons. I blame both Matt and Chris for writing them :phu:

Matt must burn his entire U2 collection NOW and Chris shouldn't really write songs for Muse...or at least he could really use some help with the composition.

It's between Unsustainable and Madness for me. Madness is just boring right up until the end (and those stupid ma-ma-ma things are annoying) but Unsustainable just feels absolutely pointless. It does nothing, the middle section is the only thing that's near decent. Definitely feels like major filler to me. Could've been good if they'd developed the idea though.

It's a close call between Big Freeze and Liquid State -- they both piss me off for different reasons. I blame both Matt and Chris for writing them :phu:

Matt must burn his entire U2 collection NOW and Chris shouldn't really write songs for Muse...or at least he could really use some help with the composition.

I'm surprised people don't like Liquid State. I'm happy to have a simple rock track from Muse, and I think Chris did an excellent job!

Archived