• Explorers
    • Big Freeze
    • Save me
    • Liquid State
    • The 2nd Law: Unsustainable
    • The 2nd Law: Isolated System

Deffos Big Cheeze.

I fucking love Isolated Systems.

I'm pretty sure I've already listened to Isolated System more than every single over track from the album combined, including Survival and Unsustainable from its early releases.

It's a tough call between Explorers, The Big Freeze and Madness. The Big Freeze and Madness are pretty bad, but Explorers takes it for it's coma-inducing levels of blandness. At least the other two are vaguely memorable.

As for the actual topic, Explorers or Big Freeze. I remember Liquid State having a nice riff that could be interesting with better production - or live - and I at least remember some of Save Me. Those two, however, have had zero impact on me at all.

Madness !

Because is music for female tennagers :facepalm:

Wow, that's a rather broad statement. I sure as shit didn't listen to that sort of thing as a teenager.

You guys must be joking who say isolated System are the worst! It's one fo the best on the album. Are you kidding me? Jesus. Where are your ears?

My least favourite is Explorers.

isolated System - one fo the best on the album. Where are your ears?

Well I guess that's how opinions work.

least favourite is Explorers.

Actually nevermind. You suck.

Explorers is definitely going to be the Invincible of the album. Everyone trashes it now but as soon as it is played live everyone will realise how wrong they are. Had to vote for Survival though. Still find it genuinly annoying to listen to.

Explorers is definitely going to be the Invincible of the album. Everyone trashes it now but as soon as it is played live everyone will realise how wrong they are. Had to vote for Survival though. Still find it genuinly annoying to listen to.

Wasn't Invincible crap live? I remember everyone complaining about its inclusion in set lists in the 2006/2007 tour.

Wasn't Invincible crap live? I remember everyone complaining about its inclusion in set lists in the 2006/2007 tour.

That was just people complaining about the song, though the solo and ending live was pretty good.

Anyway I think Isolated System is my least favourite, it is a nice piece of music but it doesn't really do anything

I don't think any of them are bad really, it's difficult to pick on. I think it's 12 songs that just don't work together!

So far, not liking: Madness, Survival, Big Freeze, Explorers, Unsustainable, Isolated System. Quite liking the rest of the album, though (even though I thought it would all be crap).

Big Freeze sounds too much like U2 for me and I don't like U2 :noey:

That's because it is a U2 song.

Why Matt, why?

This song becomes even more uncomfortable once you realize it's Matt's vocal finale on the album. Well, apart from a few seconds elsewhere that's nearly as uncomfortable.

EDIT: Meant to go in the Big Freeze thread, obviously. Oops.

Edited by Piranhaconda

supremacy was disappointing

lol

otherwise, close tie between madness and big freeze. I went with madness because it was even a bit more boring but... big freeze= a letdown (the verses, anyway)