L.

2012.12.19 - Le Zenith, Strasbourg, France

Alriiiiiiight....managed to score my mate a ticket, so a road trip from the UK is happening. Cannot wait for this- best Christmas party ever!

Hey does anyone else have their tickets, yet? Mine didn't arrive, yet. Maybe someone from Germany?

@bassi123 you should also check the musebay thread!

does really noone has some tickets for me? :(

I'm in need of some tickets myself. I think as the date gets closer, we'll start seeing more offers. Musebay thread has some, but the Strasbourg ones are swaps. Keep an eye open tho! :)

Alriiiiiiight....managed to score my mate a ticket, so a road trip from the UK is happening. Cannot wait for this- best Christmas party ever!

Me too! Which route are you taking? I'm going on a week long road trip (with muse as the centrepoint obviously).

Thinking of driving to brugge on Monday and work our way through Gent, Brussels, Luxembourg and Strasbourg...

Can't wait! We're going in a TVR too!

Me too! Which route are you taking? I'm going on a week long road trip (with muse as the centrepoint obviously).

Thinking of driving to brugge on Monday and work our way through Gent, Brussels, Luxembourg and Strasbourg...

Can't wait! We're going in a TVR too!

Well, I'm currently living in Australia, so flying back to England on 16th and heading out on the 17th to France. Probably go down to Nancy, Strasbourg, then back up through Germany, Luxembourg and end up in Brussels. Then back in London for the weekend.

Not quite a week for us, it will be 4 nights as things stand. Can't wait. We should meet for some beers somewhere.

Hi Musers !

I just have a question : For those who had "standing" tickets, at which time will you come to the Zenith ?

Dunno 3-4pm?

Hi Musers !

I just have a question : For those who had "standing" tickets, at which time will you come to the Zenith ?

(if I ever manage to get a ticket) I think sometime after lunch, perhaps around 3? :)

I'm also looking for 2/3 or maybe 4 tickets, preferably seating since I won't get there early enough for front rows anyway.

After Basel yesterday, I really want to go to strasbourg.. Does anybody have 2-3 tickets left? And does somebody know a good address to get tickets (I know musebay but there aren't tickets for selling..:() I know other people want tickets as well, but I thought maybe somebody could help me:)

After Basel yesterday, I really want to go to strasbourg.. Does anybody have 2-3 tickets left? And does somebody know a good address to get tickets (I know musebay but there aren't tickets for selling..:() I know other people want tickets as well, but I thought maybe somebody could help me:)

There are too many people who want to visit that concert :stunned:

There are too many people who want to visit that concert :stunned:

Yes I saw that:( On viagogo you can buy tickets for 100 Fr... Do you have experiences with viagogo? If nobody sells the tickets here, I'll most likely pay more for them. But I don't know viagogo..

After Basel yesterday, I really want to go to strasbourg..

Lucky guy ! :) I would have loved to be there but I did not have a ticket... :(

Yes I saw that:( On viagogo you can buy tickets for 100 Fr... Do you have experiences with viagogo? If nobody sells the tickets here, I'll most likely pay more for them. But I don't know viagogo..

I think that Viagogo is a scam...

You must see on http://www.leboncoin.fr, You can, maybe, find adds for this gig ...

Simply, be careful with the scammers ! (Prefer Paypal paiements. If you don't received them, you can be refund ;) )

Good luck ! (And tell us if you find tickets ! ;) )

Lucky guy ! :) I would have loved to be there but I did not have a ticket... :(

I think that Viagogo is a scam...

You must see on http://www.leboncoin.fr, You can, maybe, find adds for this gig ...

Simply, be careful with the scammers ! (Prefer Paypal paiements. If you don't received them, you can be refund ;) )

Good luck ! (And tell us if you find tickets ! ;) )

So you think viagogo is not ok and leboncoin is better? I have no experiences with it.. How does it work with the Paypal payements (the refund)?

I got tickets through Viagogo once or twice and it always worked, but that was a while back. Not sure what they're like now.

And now I find myself wanting to go to Strasbourg as well, despite the lack of available tickets...

ok yeah I thoght viagog is ok despite the fact that the prices are incredibly high. But today I read some reviews on gutefrage.net and everyone was quite pissed because of the lack of service and so on. Now I don't know what to do.. What is your strategy?;)