Where does The 2nd Law rank for you?

Museic07

Where does The 2nd Law rank in YOUR preference list?  

418 members have voted

1. 1. Where does The 2nd Law rank in YOUR preference list?

• 1st
    • 2nd
    • 3rd
    • 4th
    • 5th
    • 6th

Originally I voted it 5th, however that was just after it came out (I thought nothing could be worse than TR). I have now come to my senses and realised that this is truly the worst thing muse have ever done.

OoS>Abso>BHAR>Showbiz>TR>T2L

Muse have lost their uniqueness.

I still can't understand how people like Resistance and Showbiz more than The 2nd Law. The 2nd Law has Supremacy, Panic Station, Animals, Unsustainable...and a bunch of other moderate/good tracks. Resistance has MK Ultra, a watered down version of Unnatural Selection and Uprising, which is good for a stadium anthem/mindless rock song. Like We Will Rock You.

I still can't understand how people like Resistance and Showbiz more than The 2nd Law. The 2nd Law has Supremacy, Panic Station, Animals, Unsustainable...and a bunch of other moderate/good tracks. Resistance has MK Ultra, a watered down version of Unnatural Selection and Uprising, which is good for a stadium anthem/mindless rock song. Like We Will Rock You.

Even if Showbiz and Cave were the only two songs on Showbiz, it would still be a thousand times better than The 2nd Law to me.

And my album rank now is:

1. Origin of Symmetry

2. Showbiz

3. Absolution

4. Black Holes and Revelations

5. The 2nd Law

6. The Resistance.

And then it has IBTY and UD, both of which are better than the other TR songs you mentioned.

And Exogenesis isn't THAT crap.

And then it has IBTY and UD, both of which are better than the other TR songs you mentioned.

And Exogenesis isn't THAT crap.

I Belong to You is the only Muse song I've listened to, like, a total of 5 times. It's so poor that I move the needle for my record past it. I like Undisclosed Desires, it's just boring after a while. Exogenesis is OK, but filler.

I Belong to You is the only Muse song I've listened to, like, a total of 5 times. It's so poor that I move the needle for my record past it. I like Undisclosed Desires, it's just boring after a while. Exogenesis is OK, but filler.
:LOL: Exogenesis was basically half of the whole album hype. It is in no way filler.

I disagree with everything about this post. Exogenesis is filler. Haha, no.

I know plenty well what filler is. Song put there just add cohesiveness and album length but of little substance. (aka Exogenesis)

But practically all their efforts went into making Exogenesis. And as Sippe said, it was one of the biggest hype points of the album that. It definitely wasn't just an add-on.

I know plenty well what filler is. Song put there just add cohesiveness and album length but of little substance. (aka Exogenesis)

How does Exogenesis add cohesiveness in any way?

and Exogenesis was something that Matt had been working on for years, even before BH&R. To say that it's filler proves nothing but your own incompetence and ignorance.

Archived