Where does The 2nd Law rank for you?

Museic07

Where does The 2nd Law rank in YOUR preference list?  

418 members have voted

1. 1. Where does The 2nd Law rank in YOUR preference list?

• 1st
    • 2nd
    • 3rd
    • 4th
    • 5th
    • 6th

I have no idea if I've done this already, but:

Absolution

Origin of Symmetry

Black Holes and Revelations

The 2nd Law

The Resistance/Showbiz

This is mine as well :yesey: I didn't rank T2L too highly at first but having given it time I'm loving it more and more, I think I'd put it even with BHAR in 3rd at the moment.

The reason TR/Showbiz are so low is even though they have some really good songs on them, they also have songs I personally dislike so much that I struggle to or simply won't listen to the whole album from start to finish (more so for TR than Showbiz actually).

Shut up, Fabri.

Why? It's a bad song.

Yes, this again. :awesome:

What do you like more Matt's singing style on these three tracks or his singing style on Abso/BHAR?

I like the style on Abso/BH&R more but I don't have major issues against Matt's style on those songs. The vocals aren't the reason why Explorers is crap.

The reason TR/Showbiz are so low is even though they have some really good songs on them, they also have songs I personally dislike so much that I struggle to or simply won't listen to the whole album from start to finish (more so for TR than Showbiz actually).

Oh you listen to the 11 track version of TR? Most of us listen to the 9-track version. :happy:

Oh you listen to the 11 track version of TR? Most of us listen to the 9-track version. :happy:

I don't listen to the 11 track version that's my problem :LOL: I haven't sat down and listened to TR all the way though since 2010, though some of the tracks on TR are some of my most played on my last.fm (Overture for example). Which 2 tracks are taken out? I'd bin Guiding Light and IBTY in an instant personally.

I listened to all of Showbiz again yesterday and yep some songs I definitely love (MM, Sunburn, Showbiz) I really don't like Fillip at all :noey:

I don't even think I'm listening to the 9 track version of TR nowdays. More like the 4 or 5 track version.

I really only skip Overdue, Sober and sometimes Unintended on Showbiz. Fillip isn't the best song ever written, but it's fun.

I think Escape is a lot better than people give it credit for, too.

I still listen to OoS, Abso, and T2L the most - but there's tracks I skip on every album.

Showbiz is probably my least favourite of their albums, but does it mean I dislike it? No. It just means I don't like it as much as their other records. I love most of the songs on there.

EDIT: Fabri stahp wot ur doin, Fillip is great.

Hate this & I'll love you? (I know a lot of people are quite fond of this...I really should give it a listen)

Oh yeah, that one too.

Showbiz.

OoS > Absolution > T2L > Showbiz > BHaR > tR

In my opinion the second law only just beats showbiz thanks to songs like animals, I only find showbiz lacking because of fillip and the album version of Overdue (the EP version was good though) black holes had it's problems which is why it is 5th and I only like 2 songs off of the resistance (hence it is 6th)

I'm surprised with the low ranks for Showbiz. Muscle museum!? unintended? uno?! cave? .

Best for me is definitely Origin of symmetry and then BH&R+ABSOLUTION tied and then showbiz and second law. I love all their albums its just OOS has all my fucking favorite songs.

WHY ISNT MICRO CUTS BACK ON THE SET LIST

I'm surprised with the low ranks for Showbiz. Muscle museum!? unintended? uno?! cave? .

Best for me is definitely Origin of symmetry and then BH&R+ABSOLUTION tied and then showbiz and second law. I love all their albums its just OOS has all my fucking favorite songs.

WHY ISNT MICRO CUTS BACK ON THE SET LIST

I like how you didn't even rate TR :LOL:

Archived