It is U2, even to me, I don't know a shit about them (except for "Beautiful Day", "Vertigo" and excerts from a few others). It's a bit like "Where The Streets Have No Name" as performed by Muse.

Can't see how people compare this to MOTP at all. That song is dark and gloomy, this is all happy-go-lucky. If anything it reminisces of Netruon Star Collision.

Love the end of the verse where it sounds exactly the same as TSP. :LOL:

The same chords, yes. Noticed that as well. :)

I think Big Cheeze will end up being a guilty pleasure song for me. I'm embarrassed that I have started to enjoy it. Slightly.

I much prefer UD to Madness. I think UD is a lot more original.

I like Big Freeze probably too much really.

:yesey: UD is WAAAAYYY better than Madness imo.

Explorers is definitely worse :yesey:

:supersad:

Explorers is definitely worse :yesey:

C'mon, it's a cheesy pop ballad who lasts for 5 minutes :LOL: It's decent, yes definitely not at the levels of GL

But Big Freeze is actually good and enjoyable :awesome:

Inb4 Dee

Why are you so horribly wrong, Fabri? It actually saddens me.

I think Big Cheeze will end up being a guilty pleasure song for me. I'm embarrassed that I have started to enjoy it. Slightly.

DON'T DO IT! STEP AWAY FROM THE CHEESE!

Big Freeze is by far the wankiest, U2-worshipping, ego-boosting and pretentious steaming pile of shit they have ever done. It's actually gross. You know that kid who always gets bullied because he smells funny and no one even wants to touch him? That's Big Freeze. I have no idea why they ever thought this song was a good idea.

Just bought the album and listening to it for the first time and.. dat song! From the first seconds, just so great and catchy. I hope it's not the case as with some songs that you like when you hear for the first time and instantly like and after few days they don't feel so good at all.

One of my album faves, for sure. I "should" dislike it, as I dislike most of U2's stuff, but somehow the the song catches this incredibly uplifiting atmosphere that is uncommon in the Muse discography (melodically/with its production-lyrics are not positive, per se).

Archived