Having listened to all the tracks 3-4 times, this is the only one that I can't remember any part of it. Strange that, because I find I'm humming most of the other tracks by now. Not necessarily a bad thing though, maybe it's one that needs quite a few listens to get into it.

Is it just me or does this song sound quite... American? IDK why, it just reminds me of American rock music.

Same. Started with allot of promise. Could have been a bit heavier, and then Chris vocals sounded badass, and then I found it got a bit boring as it went on.

I would probably change my mind again soon anyway. :LOL:

Don't get why people had such amazingly high expectations of this song.

It's a decent track. I really like Chris' voice. But it suffers from the same problem as Save Me, it needed something different towards the end. a bigger chorus, some melody changes, anything.

Still need to hear it more times though, only heard it twice so far.

same as Animals. NOT HEAVY ENOUGH. i expected this to be a goddamn metal song. some heavy riffs, a few screams perhaps, y'know, the song that puts fucking Dead Star to shame. otherwise good, like it more than save me.

Same, with the heaviness. Although looking at Animals live, this should be fun too.

inb4 it becomes MK Ultra and hardly played.

Don't get why people had such amazingly high expectations of this song.

It's a decent track. I really like Chris' voice. But it suffers from the same problem as Save Me, it needed something different towards the end. a bigger chorus, some melody changes, anything.

Still need to hear it more times though, only heard it twice so far.

This is definitely true. Really like both tracks, but they could do with some variation in them.

Was talking with Sammy about his songwriting, it's like first album tracks, but on the sixth album. He's clearly got a shitload of potential though

This is definitely true. Really like both tracks, but they could do with some variation in them.

Was talking with Sammy about his songwriting, it's like first album tracks, but on the sixth album. He's clearly got a shitload of potential though

Another problem is that it feels like he's holding back. Both the vocals and on the track in general. Feels like it could have been so much more.

Another problem is that it feels like he's holding back. Both the vocals and on the track in general. Feels like it could have been so much more.

yes I agree. I do love the tracks but there should be more. It has a lot of potential though!

I guess it's normal, since after so many years he finally got to have 2 songs by him... if Muse agree on doing this more, I'm sure Chris can do amazing tracks!

Liquid State definitely could've been more, yeah. Iuno, I suspect he'll get another chance if/when Muse do more EPs, albums, whatever. That'll be the key, to see if he can expand and improve on what he's already done

Archived