And help me to survive

Kick me when I'm down

Feed me poison, fill me 'til I drown

Wake me up before I get pushed out

And fall into the night

Warm my heart tonight

And hold my head up high

And help me to survive

I think what's most "disappointing" is that Matt's barely even in there. I remember him saying it'd be great not to sing because he could just go crazy on the guitar but... that didn't really happen at all. I hope they extend it live.

Yes I agree, that's the most disappointing part of this song. If Matts not going to sing why the hell isn't he doing some complicated on the guitar?

Yes I agree, that's the most disappointing part of this song. If Matts not going to sing why the hell isn't he doing some complicated on the guitar?

Chris might have written the guitar part. They wouldn't want to mess with "his song" too much ... I think Matt might've meant when they play live he could concentrate more on guitar.

Chris might have written the guitar part. They wouldn't want to mess with "his song" too much ... I think Matt might've meant when they play live he could concentrate more on guitar.

I imagine Chris probably did write the guitar part but like they're still MUSE, they should be collaborating to create the best result.

I imagine Chris probably did write the guitar part but like they're still MUSE, they should be collaborating to create the best result.

Not sure if Chris had any say in that Hysteria bassline..

I feel like this song just goes nowhere.. not really feeling it and probably gonna skip it lots

Not sure if Chris had any say in that Hysteria bassline..

It used to be a guitar riff that was turned into a bassline, right?

:rolleyes: I don't think Muse is some sort of a band in which the person who wrote the song writes absolutely everything and nobody has a say and that's it. Both Chris and Matt said that the songs get modified a lot in the studio during the recording by all three of them.

When it started i cracked up a big smile, but then I got a bit dissapointed by how soft the vocals were. I had expected some of Chris really screaming voices... And nothing really happens with the song... It doesn't go anywhere really.

This one could have been so much. Still like what's there though, except the vocals maybe.

Archived