1LIVE Radio 2012 Interview & E-Werk gig replay

FabriPav

Dom still seems pissed about something. :LOL:

There was something, I think. I don't know if it's that Dom was pissed. Perhaps they found the interviewer boring, but considering they've just played a brilliant gig with a great reception of their new songs, they didn't seem particularly upbeat to me.

Perhaps they are tired. It will probably take a little while to get back to gig fitness. It was a pretty energetic gig, I thought.

There was something, I think. I don't know if it's that Dom was pissed. Perhaps they found the interviewer boring, but considering they've just played a brilliant gig with a great reception of their new songs, they didn't seem particularly upbeat to me.

Perhaps they are tired. It will probably take a little while to get back to gig fitness. It was a pretty energetic gig, I thought.

Well he looked really pissed off during the gig as well. Literally every single shot of Dom I've seen from the Cologne gig, he looks really pissed off/tired/bored. It's especially clear in one video of Save Me, right as the song ends.

Well he looked really pissed off during the gig as well. Literally every single shot of Dom I've seen from the Cologne gig, he looks really pissed off/tired/bored. It's especially clear in one video of Save Me, right as the song ends.

Link? I've only ever watched a little bit of one Save Me video, still not heard the whole song.

I haven't seen many YouTubes, and my eyesight isn't good enough to see during the actual gig. I hope he is okay.

Personally I think, though Dom is ready with smiles, he is often pretty chilled and quiet and Matt is usually the excitable one. I think Dom picks up on Matt, so perhaps it's Matt being more subdued than usual that makes the interview less lively.

Matt seems keen to point out lately that he's matured, so maybe that's what it is.

Hmm, if so, hopefully he will forget all that as they warm up. It would be nice to have funny, upbeat interviews back! :)

Thaank youu!

Matt seems keen to point out lately that he's matured, so maybe that's what it is.

Hmm, if so, hopefully he will forget all that as they warm up. It would be nice to have funny, upbeat interviews back! :)

am looking forward to the silly interview season.. yeah theyve matured but theyre still the same people we saw in those earlier interviews. Once the ball gets rolling things get easier :D

Haha. Dom's like "Really, we have to take that old song out of the setlist to make place for the new songs?"

No Dom, you don't have to take any songs out of the setlist. Just play a couple more.

But according to the interviewer, they usually play at least two hours.

Get your facts straight.

Actually I watched it again and I think Dom was fine, much the same as he usually is. He was speaking the most, smiling. I have noticed this promotion that Matt seems to be giving more room to the other two in interviews.

If Dom didn't look so happy during the gig he was probably nervous. He said it took him several songs to relax. He may have been extra nervous for Chris as Chris doing lead vocal was a bit of a milestone for the whole band.

Can't remember the setlist order now. Dom said he relaxed into it after Animals.

Archived