Gonna try and head to this football. No idea how to get there but if anyone is interested in meeting at the bus stop on O'Connel Street beforehand I'm sure we will find it? :D

This is really short notice but I have a seating ticket if anyone is interested. I bought two tickets and then won a further two!! The one spare I have is seating next to me... I wouldn't be asking for full price for the ticket... I would accept a tshirt as payment or any other negotiable offers!! I'd hate for it to go to waste :)

Ugh, no way I'll make it out to the match for 7 :( it's too cold and I'm too hungover to go anyway.I doubt I'd be allowed play anyway. Do report back about it. Hope there's a good turn out. :)

any one now if block H are good seats or not was late getting tickets so they mite no be the best

The O2 is very well designed. Almost all the seats are great.

Gutted I couldn't make the football either. Ballybrack is a bit of a trek and its my mates 18th :( what time are people planning on queuing to get to the front tomorrow? :D

From today's star high octane rock show with frickin lasers 😃and also says there are plenty of rumours that the band will return for an outdoor show next summer

Hi everyone, I have a question about the queue -- are there just two completely separate ones at each entrance that they let in at the same time, or do they try to merge them or anything? Are both entrances the same distance from the stage?

Can't wait to meet y'all :D

any one now if block H are good seats or not was late getting tickets so they mite no be the best

Don't worry , like Dave said, the O2 is great wherever you are :) but you could always google the seat plan to check.

Don't worry , like Dave said, the O2 is great wherever you are :) but you could always google the seat plan to check.

Yeah had a look and it's at the side was at the opposite side the last time yeah it's a great venue this time tomorrow it will be all over

She buuuuuuurns like the sun

And 15,000 people scream

And no one knows who's in control

She buuuuuuurns like the sun

And 15,000 people scream

And no one knows who's in control

knowing our luck we'll get feeling good tonight :LOL:

(I really really hope we don't

YESSS it's gig day! Bright but cold. Been wandering about in the sunshine...3 leprachauns spotted so far, but seeing as they're actually bigger than I am, I doubt their authenticity! Lol

I feel for you queuers - huddle together and keep warm ! :)