It's been said in the past that she has had this sort of affect on musicians. I was making a bit of a joke when mentioning her, lets not get all bent out of shape

Kate Hudson and Twilight are like Kryptonite to MUSE imo

Can you please stop bringing the band's private lives into the discussion? Thanks

Supremacy is and Survival lyrics make it soft. Supremacy gets boring really quickly. Survival is some of the weakest lyrics I have ever heard, the solos are great in this song and are more of what muse are about. It just seems to me they are running out of ideas. Did U2 get any credit for big freeze? Radiohead might like some credit for Animals. I am so unimpressed by this album, at least on TR one you knew you were getting the symphony so it gives you some expectation of slower jams.

Follow me, Explorers, and Save me are just pure garbage.

I would say Supremacy and Panic Station might be the best songs on the album. Big Freeze is ok but it sounds too much like U2.

Kate Hudson and Twilight are like Kryptonite to MUSE imo

Oh so lyrics make a song less heavy? :LOL:

Why Radiohead should get credit for Animals? Did they invent 5/4 time signature and clean guitar tone?

I'm amazed by your mind more and more with each comment

I'm sorry but things have changed a lot since the introduction of these 2. Keep their personal lives out of it? I'm pretty sure their personal lives are what influence their music, derp......

No they haven't. This has been the direction of Muse since the start. Particularly from BH&R where "all over the place" and "as many genres as we can think of" has been the standard. And Muse have been imitating, copying and borrowing from other bands since the start, you're just not knowledgeable enough in their inspirations to notice :)

Oh so lyrics make a song less heavy? :LOL:

Why Radiohead should get credit for Animals? Did they invent 5/4 time signature and clean guitar tone?

I'm amazed by your mind more and more with each comment

I hear radiohead when I hear animals, sorry. I've always defended Muse on the radiohead comparisons but animals sounds just like radiohead. I guess this album is going to be a huge success they way you all are defending it. Maybe it's just me but I feel this is by far the worst muse album. I feel like I waited so long for this album and am just not feeling it. It's kind of like any major loss you may have or feel, this album is painful.

Keep their personal lives out of it? I'm pretty sure their personal lives are what influence their music, derp......

It's a board rule not to bring up the band members' personal lives here.

Keep your nose out of band members private lives

Avoid speculating, discussing or questioning aspects of the band members personal lives, such as relationships, children, private photos, etc. The way to determine what is private and what is acceptable is if a band member has themselves mentioned the item in an interview or similar media and only to the level of detail that they have expressed. In addition you may not post paparazzi photos unless they are taken as part of the publicity for an event.

But you can keep bringing it up if you want. Just don't say I didn't warn you when you get reprimanded for it.

I'm sorry but things have changed a lot since the introduction of these 2. Keep their personal lives out of it? I'm pretty sure their personal lives are what influence their music, derp......

No they haven't. This has been the direction of Muse since the start. Particularly from BH&R where "all over the place" and "as many genres as we can think of" has been the standard. And Muse have been imitating, copying and borrowing from other bands since the start, you're just not knowledgeable enough in their inspirations to notice :)

Repeating it for you.

It's a board rule not to bring up the band members' personal lives here.

But you can keep bringing it up if you want. Just don't say I didn't warn you when you get reprimanded for it.

Is it really personal? This isn't private information. I guess it wouldn't make sense someone could change when they get married. I'm not saying anything bad about either one of them.

I thought you were going to bed?! :mad:

Be quiet, Aural person. I don't agree with what you are saying.

/on topic.

I was planning to but got bored. But as the walls are thin I don't want to keep my FM awake with Ari abuse :LOL:

Aural person sounds a bit silly and butthurt. I like this album more than TR. Even if it does include the big freeze and survival :chuckle:

Funny you say that, I was lucky and my order didnt go through. I preordered the $100 bundle and apparently it didnt take so they sent me a 10% discount code for my troubles to reorder, I didn't. WINNING!

But you still put in the order, despite not liking the direction they've taken......which has been going on for the last three albums.

Archived