By the way, are there any lyrics like "hiding to..."? I may be conspiracy theorist, but if not, there is a chance for a b-side? Or maybe they changed the lyrics in some song.

Album is great, and the surprise they did with Panic Station is for me unbelievable. I thought it will be another weak, hated song from the descriptions. And after watching E-werk videos I was worrying it will lose some energy. But for now it's my favourite.

Oh, and this little guitar bit at the end of Supremacy :LOL:

Noooo! Not previews! Ruined the wait for the whole thing, which was meant to be tonight on Zane. I still listened anyway just now on my way to work. Explorers sounds like The Beatles, haha. Big Freeze sounds groovy (MJ's Black or White guitar anyone? :LOL:, and Liquid State sounds NOM! I hate all Aussies for this :p

How am I gonna get any work done today knowing the album is already out there and probably downloadable for the rest of the world (I know we can't post links etc here)? Ahhhhhj, hurry up 5.30pm!

I just listened through the whole thing for the first time.

The only two tracks flowing nicely into each other are Prelude and Survival really, but I don't see how changing up the order would have made a difference. It's just all over the place.

Somehow it works though, apart from Supremacy running into Madness, that's a bit of a stretch.

I guess I see it differently. I'm hearing the stream versions of the released songs and they sound so flat compared to the ones I already have on my computer.

I agree. I'm listening to the direct stream now and I don't think they have the same "punch" as the bought versions I have. We'll see

To be fair, the mention of souls in Explorers is about how Lord Xenu captured aliens, froze them, brought them to Earth and killed them by dropping them into the planet's volcanoes, thus releasing their alien spirits which floated around aimlessly until homo sapiens emerged and the alien spirits entered our bodies, hence why we have Thetan levels.

/lol Explorers is totes Scientology in a song.

Wow, (in a bad way)

I dont think i have ever wanted to skip so many songs in a first time listen. I was forcing myself to play the whole tracks.

Then when at least 1 good track starts (Liquid State), the wrong singer pops up (Chris does well, but woulda been epic with Matt).

Im sorry Muse, but i must let you go. For you are going in a direction that i can no longer support.

/yearns for the old days

Archived