Agreed. But for this to top Black Holes and sit there with OOS and Abso we'd need something as good as Hoodoo and Take a Bow and I'm just not seeing it. Isolated System was great. Follow me is great. But Supremacy and Animals are the only ones that stand with Abso and OoS

I've never loved Take a Bow as much as others, so I think Panic Station pretty well accounts for it. I love Unsustainable and Survival to bits, but I understand that not everyone will agree with me there. Animals is incredible, Follow Me is fantastic, and Explorers is beautiful.

It doesn't quite get to OoS and Abso levels, but it does the rest in pretty comfortably.

https://now.jbhifi.com.au/#/music/Album/825646568741

You can only hear the whole thing if you have an Australian phone number however, but there will be streams for other countries popping up very shortly :)

Thanks a bunch. Only able to hear previews, but I think I'll leave it at that. Not desperate to hear the whole album right now, even though I'm so stoked.

I'm interested in Liquid State, it doesn't sound like a Muse song with his vocals ha. And Explorers seems like the "Hoodoo" of this album or something.

Haven't heard the whole album but I have a feeling that the only tracks that I'll genuinely like through-and-through, without any gripes, are Supremacy, Panic Station, and Animals... Of course this can totally change at any given time..

Follow Me man. Idc if its electronic. I don't like dubstep. but that song is good. I figured itd be all upbeat and cheesy. I'm really disappointed with Explorers. How did that get compared to Blackout?!?!?! :stunned:

Follow Me man. Idc if its electronic. I don't like dubstep. but that song is good. I figured itd be all upbeat and cheesy. I'm really disappointed with Explorers. How did that get compared to Blackout?!?!?! :stunned:

I like dupstep when it's good and it's so fucking good in that song.

(Your avatar = win)

I just finished to listen the album in order and I really like it :happy:

Supremacy and Animals are amazing :eek: Follow Me :supersad::awesome: Panic Station :dance:

Explorers is a bit boring and Big Freeze sound a lot like U2, they're my least favorite, but I like them too :happy:

I'm so happy because I thought the album wouldn't be that good :D

Archived