Completely disagree.

Only time I felt something wasn't heavy enough was Liquid State. Seems muted compared to the others.

The "mean riff" comment by Zane Lowe was a bit much. I didn't think it was that good. Heavy yeah but US has a mean riff. Osaka Jam is a mean riff. This is just eh. Its alright.

The best way I could sum up this album. Nothing other than Supremacy and Animals made me do this face :awesome:

The "mean riff" comment by Zane Lowe was a bit much. I didn't think it was that good. Heavy yeah but US has a mean riff. Osaka Jam is a mean riff. This is just eh. Its alright.

The best way I could sum up this album. Nothing other than Supremacy and Animals made me do this face :awesome:

Yeah I feel the same. I think part of it is due to the fact that Matt didn't do multiple guitar tracks. The one guitar at a time thing sounded interesting in interviews but to be honest I'm pretty let down with T2L...

Oh well...guess the wait begins for album #7 for renewed hope.

yeah but for example, I love SS but I prefer to listen to a live version more than album recording. But still, album-SS is really really good.

I didn't like album SS for a long time...

I don't mind it so much now, though I still think live version just blows it away.

I think the decrease in quality between the live and album versions of T2L songs so far has been the smallest, when compared to their other albums. So I'm happy. Big Freeze and Liquid State are going to need a lot more listens before I warm to them, though.

Going to do this now, we'll see how different how this is in 3 months time :p

Animals>Follow Me>Explorers>Supremacy>Panic Station>Madness>Save Me> Liquid State> Unsustainable>Big Freeze>Survival

Still haven't heard Isolated System.

And favourite albums now, looks like this.

Origin of Symmetry

The 2nd Law/Absolution

Showbiz

The Resistance

Black Holes and Revelations

Tough comparing anything to CE, it's my favourtie song of all time, so nothing is beating that.

Supremacy is their best track since then though.

Agreed. But for this to top Black Holes and sit there with OOS and Abso we'd need something as good as Hoodoo and Take a Bow and I'm just not seeing it. Isolated System was great. Follow me is great. But Supremacy and Animals are the only ones that stand with Abso and OoS

To be totally honest after listening to the album I feel it's extremely sub-par Muse and I question whether it's an album I will even bother buying.

Aside from Supremacy and Liquid State I think I would be okay never listening to the rest of the tracks ever again. Not to be negative but I seriously expected a hell of a lot more than what I got.

To be totally honest after listening to the album I feel it's extremely sub-par Muse and I question whether it's an album I will even bother buying.

Aside from Supremacy and Liquid State I think I would be okay never listening to the rest of the tracks ever again. Not to be negative but I seriously expected a hell of a lot more than what I got.

Cool maybe you can stop coming here, too.

Archived