Hey guys, it's cool to discuss the previews, but please please please do not discuss leaks (if/when/where/anything!). The same rules still apply.

If the website allows full streaming, and someone rips it for us because of regional reasons (but of course doesn't post download links publicly) is that still fine to discuss?

after listening to the previews.... i dunnoo =/ So far i like the live versions better. Still not diggin Chris doing vocals at all yet... just doesn't feel or sound musey at all. it'll take some getting used to.

I agree. I like Muse because they sound like Muse. But I also can't say that the songs from Chris are bad, I do quite enjoy them both.

But I am liking the recordings though.

Shit the fucking bed.... Supremacy.

That was the first time I've listened to it, so I can't compare it to the live version for you, but christ, I really can't see anyone disappointed by that. Like honestly, I don't know what the fuck just happened...

The effects on the falsetto, the fucking riff... My god.

Having heard the previews, I really think I prefer the live versions. But that's just previews. Not crazy about Explorers so far - it sounds like a total Queen rip-off which is getting on my nerves already, Big Freeze is kinda meh so far... Liquid State sounds promising but kinda too angst-y I'd say. Well...we'll see.

EDIT: Whatever happens , I got my favorite on the album. It's called Animals!

EDIT 2: Big Freeze will be shit. It reminds me of Neutron Star Collision, and I wish they would let go of that tra-la-la vibe already.

Archived